Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Arizona 4 Detroit 0 Final

Soon they will be 0-4 with that new shit Priority patch on if they don’t come back.

Our coach looks like a damn teddy bear on the bench. Give me something Coach please.

I'm so tired of hearing about all this youth we have in the minors and then watching guys like Petry shit the bed. I'm over it.
Yeah I don’t understand having all these top prospects and then signing a ton of crappy veterans. Either play the young guys or sign/trade for better veterans.

Team has improved, has been competitive - until recently at least with more points from new players than most other teams and now the complaining? The vets were added and have helped, young guys just weren't ready. If Berg. and Ed were with this team from the get go, add Kasper and whoever else you want to add - the team would be worse off. No one complained a week ago. Just a tough stretch.

Back