Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bowl Games

Bad playcalling could cost OU. Running to short side of field has to be the most idiotic thing to do when trying to run out the clock.

If I weren't currently watching a dog show, I'd consider tuning in. Game might be over by the time the show ends, though.

Wow threw a fucking long pass on 3rd and 2. Drevno?

Potential game winning drive and you throw it deep instead getting first. Holy fucking wow!!!

Last edited:
Wow, OU choking. Runs a terrible play on 3rd and short. Have to kick fg. These fucks are going to lose.

This game has to be fixed. Who the fuck runs a screen to the short side on the very next play?

I hope it's not another all-SEC title game. Not that I had much motivation to watch the championship, but I would consider it if the other opponent isn't Bama.

Best QB in the country and that offense puckered it's butthole so hard in OT.

Back