Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bowl Games

I saw a clip of this at lunch. didn't notice the score but thought Navy's uniforms were ugly and stupid.

I love them. It's their Blue Angels uniforms. I can see how some don't like the color, but when you see an up close shot of the helmets, they are absolutely gorgeous.

For those interested, MSU-Wazzu is on Fox Sports 1. Channel 150 on Dish @900pm Eastern

I figured this would be on regular Fox, so that's the reason for the mention. Had to find it because ESPN wont put the channel it's on on their ticker.

Last edited:
Iowa finally adjusted. I think BC ran the same 2 plays with him and he was breaking tackles the whole first half. He finishes with 1580yds on the year and 14tds. Nice year for a freshman. I wish we got this kid, but oh well. Hopefully Samuels steps it up and becomes more than just a 1yd average carrier.

He wanted to be promised that he would come in and be the man. That is what sold him on BC. Harbaugh wouldn't do that, which is good in my opinion.

I doubt he would've got many carries at Michigan this season.

Easy to see why he chose to go to BC. Michigan will be fine without him.

For those interested, MSU-Wazzu is on Fox Sports 1. Channel 150 on Dish @900pm Eastern

I figured this would be on regular Fox, so that's the reason for the mention. Had to find it because ESPN wont put the channel it's on on their ticker.

It's on the ESPN bowl schedule web page.

But everybody knows now, anyways, I guess.

He wanted to be promised that he would come in and be the man. That is what sold him on BC. Harbaugh wouldn't do that, which is good in my opinion.

I doubt he would've got many carries at Michigan this season.

Easy to see why he chose to go to BC. Michigan will be fine without him.

I never heard that story. The one that I heard was Harbaugh wanted him at linebacker and that he would get a shot at running back. That, to me, is Harbaugh saying, "I'll give you a shot a running back, but you're still going to end up at linebacker. Harbaugh also went after Harris pretty hard after Dillon committed. I would have said bye, also. Cant fault him.

I like Mike Leach, but he is kind of a dildo sometimes. Why the fuck would you not start the Pac12's all time leading passer?

Oh shit, I didnt know Falk wasnt dressed. Leach sat him a couple times this year and I just assumed it happened again. My mistake.

Seems to be a huge talent gap between these teams. State about to score again. Penn State is probably going to wallop Washington. Pac12 looks to be a garbage conference this year.

21-3 State and they get the ball to start 2nd half.

Doesn't wsu have a bunch of guys out ? Msu seems a lot bigger then washington st.

Last edited:
Doesn't wsu have a bunch of guys out ? Msu seems a lot bigger then washington st.

That Hercules dude on defense(comes back in 2nd half) and their starting qb. I think I heard their best wr is hurt, also. I dont think it would help, though. They look overmatched.

I wonder, if Im a not very good quarterback, do I forgo my Senior year to enter the NFL draft? Apparently the kid from Nebraska thinks he's a shoe-in to get drafted. He did pass for 3,000yds but he only threw 23tds with 16ints. Also, Ive never ever heard of him and Nebraska barely won any games. Im just thinking one would want to clean their game up a bit and get better and maybe accomplish something.

Really good game brewing between Stanford and TCU. TCU just scored to make it 28-23 after Stanford had just scored.

Back