Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bowl Games

Wow, 93yd bomb and TCU misses 2 point conversion. Fat lineman drops ball, lol. 31-29 Stanford with 14min left in the 4th.

Wow, TCU 76yd punt return for td. Stanford shitti g the bed at the moment. TCU defense really picking it up. 36-31 TCU 11:49 left

Really having a hard time watching this game. Joey Galloway wont shut the fuck up and apparently knows everything. Second guessing every fucking play.

Stanford throws a pick with 2min left. Joey Galloway questioning the play again. Everybody in the booth is clearly annoyed because he goes on and on and wont shut the fuck up.

I had sort of thought that the Big Ten was a bit better than it was given credit for this year and so far in the bowl season that's been the case. No teams in the playoff means that the top teams have some pretty winnable games too in the games coming up.

I never heard that story. The one that I heard was Harbaugh wanted him at linebacker and that he would get a shot at running back. That, to me, is Harbaugh saying, "I'll give you a shot a running back, but you're still going to end up at linebacker. Harbaugh also went after Harris pretty hard after Dillon committed. I would have said bye, also. Cant fault him.

The announcers discussed this during the 2nd half of the IOwa-BC bowl game

That Hercules dude on defense(comes back in 2nd half) and their starting qb. I think I heard their best wr is hurt, also. I dont think it would help, though. They look overmatched.

QB, their 2 leading WR, and the Hercules dude for a half

might've helped, but whatever...

Awwww, not only do you make excuses for when we beat you guys, but now other teams too!!! Hilarious

With all due respect, you take out Lewerke, your top two WRs, your offense doesn't put up 7 on Army. It's not really an excuse, they were missing their entire team.

When msu was up 14-7 I text my friend that this game is over and switched to the Stanford game , I said msu would win by 28+. They were just to big for wsu and had a much better team. How did wsu beat usc?

With all due respect, you take out Lewerke, your top two WRs, your offense doesn't put up 7 on Army. It's not really an excuse, they were missing their entire team.

The Bulls were much better without Jordan.

They got even better when they were missing Jordan and Pippen.

If the Pats would just stop playing with Brady, Gronk, and Edelman, then they'd probably win 5 Super Bowls in a row.

Last edited:
I probably would have watched the Holiday Bowl last night but we went to see Jane's Addiction instead. I picked sparty over wazzou in the Bowl Pickems at the office.

Woo Hoo!

Awwww, not only do you make excuses for when we beat you guys, but now other teams too!!! Hilarious

Wasn't making excuses, hence the "whatever." I was just discussing what was being discussed by others.

I probably would have watched the Holiday Bowl last night but we went to see Jane's Addiction instead. I picked sparty over wazzou in the Bowl Pickems at the office.

Woo Hoo!

Yep. I figured Sparty would find a way to win. This was before I found out that Falk wouldn't play.

A&M goes down to Wake Forest 55-52. Kentucky-Northwestern on right now. Kentucky taking it to NU 7-3 and driving again.

Back