Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Chicks Born with Dicks and the Human Drama of Athletic Competition

I wonder how many of the more than 300 high school boys in the US that are faster than the fastest woman in the world are white dudes.

I don?t know but I just realize my idea won?t work because the black transgender athletes will just identify as white chicks.

Like the Wayans brothers in that one movie.

Well, in that movie of the Wayans brothers played cops themselves.

don't think I saw the movie. did they play white cops murdering black people? I'm guessing they didn't play white cops murdering gender-confused high school track athletes training for relay races. That would be way too much of a coincidence - and you wouldn't have asked the question because presumably, the film would have already answered it.

Last edited:
don't think I saw the movie. did they play white cops murdering black people? I'm guessing they didn't play white cops murdering gender-confused high school track athletes training for relay races. That would be way too much of a coincidence - and you wouldn't have asked the question because presumably, the film would have already answered it.

You guessed right. They didn?t play white cops. They didn?t shoot any black trans athletes in the back who are running away from the crime scene and training for a track event at the same time.

When will we see a Transgender male, female to male, in a sporting event?

Such as? We're talking endings here. Where the game was lost on the final play.

There's no shortage of games where the Spartans snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. 1990 Rodney Culver punched it in from the 1 after Todd Murray deflected a Rick Meier pass from about the 30 going for the INT instead of batting it down (I was at that game my junior year at MSU). 2009 Stanzi to McNutt on 4th down with :02 on the clock. The "almost" one - if Desmond Howard didn't drop that pass in the end zone.

Last edited:
There's no shortage of games where the Spartans snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. 1990 Rodney Culver punched it in from the 1 after Todd Murray deflected a Rick Meier pass from about the 30 going for the INT instead of batting it down (I was at that game my junior year at MSU). 2009 Stanzi to McNutt on 4th down with :02 on the clock. The "almost" one - if Desmond Howard didn't drop that pass in the end zone.

You mean if Eddie Brown had not grabbed then tripped Desmond.

Last edited:
You mean if Eddie Brown had not grabbed then tripped Desmond.

well, if the refs didn't give Desmond an earlier TD when his foot was clearly over the end-line and out of bounds, we wouldn't be talking about that amazing defensive play.

well, if the refs didn't give Desmond an earlier TD when his foot was clearly over the end-line and out of bounds, we wouldn't be talking about that amazing defensive play.

I know, right?

You rarely see such a gratuitous foul so blatantly missed by the officials!

That IS amazing!

I know, right?

That IS amazing!

state's pass defense on that last drive was non-existant, AND that was blatant PI on the 2pt conversion, AND we got the onside kick back after that, but couldn't convert a hail mary. we should not have lost that game.

state's pass defense on that last drive was non-existant, AND that was blatant PI on the 2pt conversion, AND we got the onside kick back after that, but couldn't convert a hail mary. we should not have lost that game.

mich also got a TD they never should have gotten because a ref missed an obvious foot out of bounds but for some reason uofm fans never mention that.

Last edited:
I know, right?

That IS amazing!

maybe the ref thought a heisman candidate should catch a ball that is in his hands even with some minor contact or maybe as the video shows, he didn't have a very good angle and never saw the "blatant" contact.

maybe the ref thought a heisman candidate should catch a ball that is in his hands even with some minor contact or maybe as the video shows, he didn't have a very good angle and never saw the "blatant" contact.

I didn?t say the foul was blatant. I said it was gratuitous.

I said the degree to which the referee missed the call was blatant.

Back