Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Chicks Born with Dicks and the Human Drama of Athletic Competition

actually, I like both threads, so I'm voting on both sides of the isle. I'm both republitard and libritard :shrug:

No you cannot like both raindrops on roses and whisker on kittens - you must choose.

Also are you talking about both the side of the isle where Gilligan and the Skipper lived and the side of the isle where the millionaire and his wife lived, along with the movie star and the professor and Mary Ann?

Frequency of an injustice does not expand nor diminish the gravity of it. When a boy pretending he?s a girl wins a competition it illustrates that millions of mistaken see no issue with it.

No you cannot like both raindrops on roses and whisker on kittens - you must choose.

Also are you talking about both the side of the isle where Gilligan and the Skipper lived and the side of the isle where the millionaire and his wife lived, along with the movie star and the professor and Mary Ann?

my spelling further supports me being a "tard"

it's funny, if you go back to the first post in this thread, you can see what I actually wrote, and it wasn't that transgender issues in sports never happen, but that they were far rarer than Republitards are making them out to be, and - regardless - are not that big of a fucking deal, and sports administrators have long had contingencies in place for them.

And then spartanhack proved my point by updating this thread every couple months. okay, wow... how many thousands of athletic events have taken place during the time between each example? very few. maybe a dozen in a year or so, and that's even assumig the Alex-Jones-level reporting on them is even accurate and fairly characterizes what's going on.

and this is supposedly something to obsess about? get real.

It happens all the time and to the detriment of real women who fought for these rights for decades - it's literally the reason behind Title IX and now idiots on your side of this want to rewrite Title IX to include men pretending to be women.

It's not just limited to sports, this perversion is being mainstreamed by radical idiots and it's being foisted onto kids who are even more vulnerable than the women getting their asses kicked by mentally ill narcissistic men not to mention the fact that frequency is irrelevant. If that's all that mattered, you wouldn't be whining about the less than 12 unarmed black people that get shot by cops every year.

I dunno... I feel like I'm on more solid ground there. And it's one of the most popular and viewed non-stickied-sports thread on the board, so... people vote with their feet. or mouse clicks.

You may feel like you're on more solid ground but that's just further proof of what a delusional fool you are.

And you can't just look at the top line numbers, you have to dig into them a bit. Most of that "popularity" is from people making fun of you for the stupid posts and even dumber conclusions you draw from them.

You're the only idiot on this thread that's in favor suborning mental illness and mainstreaming the narcissistic delusions of grown men thinking they should compete against women.

This mentally ill, deluded man who now holds the school record for fastest female in the 300, would have placed 41st or second to last if he competed against men where he belongs. I think it's all the shitty parents who have raised a couple generations of narcissists because all they ever told their kids was how special they are. So instead of accepting that they're much closer to average, they go and beat the snot out of girls to get a medal they've been told they deserve.

That thing that never happens happened again.

This time it?s a sicko 50yr old male college professor who specializes his reseqrch in the area of ?children and youth? who competes against 13 and 14 year old girls in swim competitions. He?s also Canadian, which probably shouldn?t surprise anyone.

Anyway, because he lives in a country even further gone than the left has taken the US, plenty of people ran cover for this pervert but an independent journalist was able to confirm this guy uses the same changing rooms as the teenage girls. Based on his reaction when confronted by the journalist (hides his face and runs away) it appears this pedophile knows what he?s doing is sick, twisted and wrong. What?s he hiding? He can?t be ashamed can he? Not the kind of reaction you?d expect from a member of the community that demands we all celebrate their lifestyle for an entire month every year. Maybe he doesn?t have that PRIDE spirit.

I wonder why this isn?t getting more coverage and more parents aren?t flipping out. Oh that?s right, in Canada if you don?t think this is amazing and the 50yr old man changing with 13yr old girls is so brave, Justin Trudeau will freeze your bank accounts, seize your assets and call you a racist.

If your reaction to this is it?s just a big nothingburger, I hope you never have kids, especially daughters.

Last edited:
All I know is that it would be awesome if the right cared half as much about wages, infrastructure, health care, education and a hundred other things as they do about a meaningless swim meet in Canada.

Where not going along with your moronic solutions to any of these problems = not caring. Good strawman

Critical-Thinking-Fallacies-Straw-Man-Fallacy.jpg

Last edited:
All I know is that it would be awesome if the right cared half as much about wages, infrastructure, health care, education and a hundred other things as they do about a meaningless swim meet in Canada.

This is the decay on the surface that hides the rot beneath. The family is the glue of society upon which all your concerns rest.

I guess some people just like spending a lot of time thinking about chicks with dicks.
He suuuuuuuuure does.

But fortunately, we're very inclusive here. We know everybody has their "thing" and that's okay. Takes all kinds to make the world turn, right?

I guess some people just like spending a lot of time thinking about chicks with dicks.

He suuuuuuuuure does.

But fortunately, we're very inclusive here. We know everybody has their "thing" and that's okay. Takes all kinds to make the world turn, right?

I feel like I?m watching Warren and Corky telling jokes to each other.

Last edited:
Back