Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Coach Prime

He needs a guy who can coach better on his staff, while he serves as the hype man.

That is all he is. He will need the best coordinators in football to have success. He is a recruiter. A ?face of the franchise? guy that will be great at media attention and recruiting kids that are the same.

And his teams will play undisciplined, selfish football.

Do you guys think Deion still has those receipts he was talking about after being anointed the next Saban for beating an average TCU team week 1? What a clown

Do you guys think Deion still has those receipts he was talking about after being anointed the next Saban for beating an average TCU team week 1? What a clown

In another thread there's a link to a story that reports the defection of three key recruits from CU. And Deion is asking for $$$$$ from donors to fund NIL. Such is the state of CFB.

In another thread there's a link to a story that reports the defection of three key recruits from CU. And Deion is asking for $$$$$ from donors to fund NIL. Such is the state of CFB.

Vic better open his pocketbook!

Deion named Sports Illustrated "Sportsman of the year"

What a job he did. He guided his team to a 4-8 record and finished dead last in the conference. :clap::clap:

What a job he did. He guided his team to a 4-8 record and finished dead last in the conference. :clap::clap:

I cannot tell you how insanely stupid our country is.

I have nothing against Deion, but ?sportsman of the year?? For what? Being media savvy? Running an undisciplined football team that is defensively terrible and has the worst OL in the country?

I don?t get it. Guess I don?t have to.

Maybe AI picked Deion as the SI SOY. Link

Last edited:

He turned a last place team into a cocky, last place team. Why anyone celebrates that, is an amazing human study.

Back