Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Colin Cowherd : Stafford vs Rodgers

I only talk football. You and dubs are bringing up this other crap about trolling and banning. You are the ones who should be banned for that.

Now back to football

Stafford 100+ passer rating next year. It's happening.

I only talk football. You and dubs are bringing up this other crap about trolling and banning. You are the ones who should be banned for that.

Now back to football

Stafford 100+ passer rating next year. It's happening.

If the mods agree with you then I'll happily accept. And I tried discussing football with you as long as I could until you brought out your gem of a notion that the Lions will win 3 straight Super Bowls. Sorry if I found it difficult to continue having a real football discussion at that point...

I'm also sorry that I see through your act, and I know exactly what you're doing. If you don't like it, then do a better job of disguising it by acting rational at times.

And why are we making conclusions about next year before free agency and the draft? Seems a bit inane.

Carry on. I do not wish to go any further with this.

Lions are talented enough right now with Abdullah, Riddick and Swanson back for Stafford to have a 100 QB rating next year. Fix the drops a bit (5th worst in league)

We can talk about it before free agency. Free agency will only help it but right now he's a 100 rating QB incoming for 2017. I hope they extend him this offseason.

If the mods agree with you then I'll happily accept. And I tried discussing football with you as long as I could until you brought out your gem of a notion that the Lions will win 3 straight Super Bowls. Sorry if I found it difficult to continue having a real football discussion at that point...

I'm also sorry that I see through your act, and I know exactly what you're doing. If you don't like it, then do a better job of disguising it by acting rational at times.

And why are we making conclusions about next year before free agency and the draft? Seems a bit inane.

Carry on. I do not wish to go any further with this.

He said 3 straight Super Bowls? I'll take the under for any amount of money.

Or even better. If they win 3 straight I get a lifetime ban. If they don't win 3 straight LKP is banned for life.

You need to discuss this with me. Not him. Valid opinions shouldn't be stifled. Injuries can effect outcomes in games. I have valid support for all my opinions (stats, description of plays etc). And it is a debate with many different view points. That is the point of a message board, not for everyone to agree that the Lions suck (which boggles my mind on a Lions message board that would be the majority opinion). The post traffic is super low without valid debate.

I've seen the negative posters make way bigger outrageous claims. I'm the only one who calls them out because it's many on here have a negative opinion that they'll accept any negative opinion they see (no matter how outlandish).

I was talking to everyone here, and certainly you. Do not ever tell me what I should do is that clear.

180 degree turnaround since your True loss thread.

Last edited:
I was talking to everyone here, and certainly you. Do not ever tell me what I should do is that clear.

180 degree turnaround since your True loss thread.

Yes mas'er. All hail Overlord Kaline. May he live forever and shine brighter than 1,000 suns

ESPN Agrees Stafford better than Rodgers. I've copied this unedited headline the font page of the ESPN website.

Capture.jpg

Last edited:
ESPN Agrees Stafford better than Rodgers. I've copied this unedited headline the font page of the ESPN website.

Capture.jpg

Written By: LKP

If you take away all of staffords incompletions and turned them into completions, then pretended like he actually throws the ball farther than 3 yards, didnt throw all those picks down the stretch, and we cant forget take away the fluke finger injury....actually beat GB, or dallas, or NYG or SEA.

then we delete the fact Arod has won his last 8 while throwing like 30 TDs and 1 INT to a scrub named Allison from Illinois. Maybe if he lost a game...ever. Or if the guys ever got sacked or cumbled under pressure.

Then maybe Matt Stafford would be better than him.

To you guys that posted since..... and the few who have not but also dealt with all this, I know how what has been going on can eventually make you regular Lions board guys finally do what was done to you.

We did decide some time off was necessary. More will be given if coming back with multiple sn's to post like before.

I have thick skin, but the initial wording on the post could have been just a bit racially insensitive to some of the posters here.

Last edited:
Does Matt and Aaron make more then Tom Brady. I heard during the super bowl I think That Tom takes Less money then other qb's so his team will be better ? We need that!!

"Tom Brady signed a 2 year, $41,000,000 contract with the New England Patriots, including a $28,000,000 signing bonus, $28,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $20,500,000. In 2016, Brady will earn a base salary of $764,705 and a signing bonus of $28,000,000."

Don't know if others make more but he gets paid.

Back