Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Culture Thread: Libtards and Republitards are Killing the US

For me it's less about applauding Disney (whom I don't support for completely other reasons that don't have buzzwords) and more about laughing at the ineptitude of government trying to out business one of the most lawyered up businesses in the world. Trump is going to have a field day with this in the primaries.

Wf2BXY9.gif

yeah, I'm not saying you are - that's why I didn't quote your post. It's far from over and call me a skeptic, but I'm not convinced Disney has the rock solid case Reuters seems to think they do - it will be interesting to see how it plays out but for now I'm taking this one w/ a grain of salt as Reuters, et al are gonna to be carrying water for Disney on this one.

Looks like Disney didn't really have Florida/DeSantis check-mated after all...

Disney drops all but free speech claim in political retaliation suit against DeSantis

The company amended its lawsuit to drop other claims that it made in the case, including that the state ?breached the company?s contractual rights, took property without compensation and violated its due process rights in a yearlong dispute over a special tax district that includes Disney World,? according to Bloomberg News.

Last edited:
some wiseass on twitter noted that it's the one dog that cops aren't allowed to shoot.

They?re probably not allowed to shoot Lassie.

Probably not Snoopy also.

I think in Gainesville, there?s literally bounty on Uga.

I think that?s from an executive order from governor Ron DiSantos.

They?re probably not allowed to shoot Lassie.

Probably not Snoopy also.

I think in Gainesville, there?s literally bounty on Uga.

I think that?s from an executive order from governor Ron DiSantos.

oh yeah, cops can't shoot Lassie or Snoopy, but that's not for want of trying. I know a guy who owns a TV repair shop, and whenever reruns of Lassie are on, or one of the Peanuts' holiday specials, he sees a spike in TVs with bullet holes in them.

and it ain't Elvis... he's been dead for years.

oh yeah, cops can't shoot Lassie or Snoopy, but that's not for want of trying. I know a guy who owns a TV repair shop, and whenever reruns of Lassie are on, or one of the Peanuts' holiday specials, he sees a spike in TVs with bullet holes in them.

and it ain't Elvis... he's been dead for years.

Supposedly.

Supposedly Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin walked on the moon.

And to think that the best dog ever, Old Yeller, had to be shot. Life ain't fair.

I never saw it. I don't think anyone born after like 1975 has.

We watched GI Joe and learned that we should all enlist in the military to help fight the evil forces of Cobra... uh... I mean the USSR. No, Dominica. Panama. Or was it Iraq....?? No, for sure "Al Qaeda..." wherever they are. The Taliban... Iraq again... Iran... no! now the USSR-errrr Russia. Maybe China.

Don't see the movie. Read the book.

We watched GI Joe and learned that we should all enlist in the military to help fight the evil forces of Cobra... uh... I mean the USSR. No, Dominica. Panama. Or was it Iraq....?? No, for sure "Al Qaeda..." wherever they are. The Taliban... Iraq again... Iran... no! now the USSR-errrr Russia. Maybe China.

Enemies are lucrative.

So apparently Sean Hannity was here in SoCal last night because there was a Republitard presidential debate going on at the Reagan library. He had an interview with his new best friend our libtard Governor Gavin Newsom. I watched a clip of it and it was pretty entertaining.

Per byco in #809, it?s a kid?s book that you could probably read on Kindle in less time than it would take to watch the movie.

As far as the movie goes, Fess Parker was a giant of a man. As far as I know, he?s the only man ever to have played both Daniel Booth and Davy Crockett.

some good news for sane/normal people who believe in biology, science and reality...

First BLM is exposed for the grift that it is and now it looks like low IQ "everything is racist, even though I can't define racism" fraudster Henry Rogers is taking his long overdue fall from grace.

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of identity politics that have set back race relations, destroyed decades of progress on women's rights and are leading to the mutilation and psychological harm of kids with a mental disorder.

And the other good news is sane scientists that care about facts are beginning to speak out against the junk science grift that is anthropogenic catastrophic climate change. Even hard left globalist Bill Gates is backtracking and calling out the hysterics of the mob.

Watch out stakeholder capitalism grifters, you're next!

I didn't know where to post this, but I suppose this thread is as good as anywhere.

Man with support alligator denied entry into Phillies Stadium.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/38512361/support-alligator-wally-denied-entry-phillies-stadium

I'm a little surprised they didn't let him in. I'm sure the need for emotional support animals in Philadelphia is at or near all time highs after a racist judge dropped the murder charges against a racist cop (how redundant is that?) who shot and killed a knife wielding maniac.

The Soros backed DA immediately appealed to reinstate all the charges (of course) against the racist cop but that obviously wasn't enough calm the masses as the traumatized populous had to take to the streets and loot a FootLocker, LuLu Lemon, Apple store and a liquor store in order to fight back against racism!

Last edited:
some good news for sane/normal people who believe in biology, science and reality...

First BLM is exposed for the grift that it is and now it looks like low IQ "everything is racist, even though I can't define racism" fraudster Henry Rogers is taking his long overdue fall from grace.

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of identity politics that have set back race relations, destroyed decades of progress on women's rights and are leading to the mutilation and psychological harm of kids with a mental disorder.

And the other good news is sane scientists that care about facts are beginning to speak out against the junk science grift that is anthropogenic catastrophic climate change. Even hard left globalist Bill Gates is backtracking and calling out the hysterics of the mob.

Watch out stakeholder capitalism grifters, you're next!

That?s no problem.

Kentanji Brown Jackson literally couldn?t define what a woman is.

On the High Court, nevertheless.

That?s no problem.

Kentanji Brown Jackson literally couldn?t define what a woman is.

On the High Court, nevertheless.

whoa, whoa, whoa, take it easy boomer and lighten up on the misogyny and the mansplaining. Cut a sister a bit of slack - as she pointed out, she's not a biologist! Don't you think you're being a bit unfair to her and other nonbiologists?

You have a point though, expecting a subject matter expert to be able to provide a definition for the subject matter he/she is expert in may be a bit too much, and quite possibly a racist symptom of whiteness - somebody should ask him that question.

#sarcasm - I know you're neither a boomer nor a misogynist and probably agree with me that KBJ is one of the 3 or 4 hottest justices on the supreme court.

Last edited:
LOL, you can't make this stuff up. The Fresno Teachers Association is threatening to strike if high school parking lots aren't turned into homeless encampments. This endeavor would add $500k of cost for security alone, but it doesn't end there - they want to provide free laundry, 24 hour access to mental health services and free yoga classes on the weekends.

Kids are still way behind from all the classroom time they missed during the pandemic and now they're threatening to deprive them of more classroom time if they aren't allowed to put the students at risk of physical harm from crazy homeless people by creating on-campus homeless encampments. But please, tell me more about how the unions and public schools only have the kids' best interests in mind.

Last edited:
Back