Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Culture Thread: Libtards and Republitards are Killing the US

Plattelander

How in the hell did we get to this point in our society. Cancel culture is making our culture afraid to say anything. What Georgia did was their states rights! When a couple of corporations put pressure on MLB, they cave!! I'm just sick of all of this. With all this cancel culture, woke culture and multi-trillion dollar spending on shit occurs our country will quickly fall behind CHINA. Funny side note, those corporations bitching about Georgia are the same ones that negotiate with China (You can't make this up). GOD HELP US

Last edited by a moderator:
The MLBPA was a big factor behind MLB's pulling their ASG from Atlanta. Considering how very many minorities are everyday players in the league, and many white players who fully support their cause, its very easy to understand why.

I never understood why republicans want to make it harder to vote ? Weather you agree or disagree there is a segment of The citizens of Georgia that think these laws target them and they probably do.

I never understood why republicans want to make it harder to vote ? Weather you agree or disagree there is a segment of The citizens of Georgia that think these laws target them and they probably do.

I agree to some extent. They should be out and showing support for minorities and encouraging them to vote, which opens the door to having discussions about how their vote for Republican candidates will impact their community, creating more diverse discussions and potentially creating solutions to problems in those areas. Improved relations need such communication, action, and showing support....especially if they actually implement solutions.

On the other hand, Dems want to have it where illegals are able to vote, or make it easier for them to vote without being legal citizens. That obviously skews those votes in favor of Dems and SHOULD be something no one supports.

The problem is the out right lies about this bill. It does not limit voting. Plus explain to me why having a voter ID is rascist.

liberals are "killing" the United States

while conservatives are killing the United States

I agree to some extent. They should be out and showing support for minorities and encouraging them to vote, which opens the door to having discussions about how their vote for Republican candidates will impact their community, creating more diverse discussions and potentially creating solutions to problems in those areas. Improved relations need such communication, action, and showing support....especially if they actually implement solutions.

On the other hand, Dems want to have it where illegals are able to vote, or make it easier for them to vote without being legal citizens. That obviously skews those votes in favor of Dems and SHOULD be something no one supports.

What? Did you just pull this out of your ass? or is it something you read on some retards facebook or twitter rant and just ran with?

Either way, slap yourself

Mark my words...the illegal youngsters shown sneaking over the border in this video will grow up to be libtard Democrat voters - and there?s only reason for it:

?President? J?Biden.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vWC3LdS5Qto

What? Did you just pull this out of your ass? or is it something you read on some retards facebook or twitter rant and just ran with?

Either way, slap yourself

Ok, now let's try to get an answer from someone who is not a compete retard...

Mark my words...the illegal youngsters shown sneaking over the border in this video will grow up to be libtard Democrat voters - and there?s only reason for it:

?President? J?Biden.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vWC3LdS5Qto

In my opinion this is true, but I also believe the Republicans should at least be more open to finding solutions beyond what they have attempted recently.

Providing an easier, less restrictive option for becoming a Legal US Citizen needs to be discussed at a minimum. That said, I can see where this would result in a larger number of immigrants. To some extent I am ok with that and feel that is better than them coming in illegally...but will it also drive up the number of people coming to the border who grow impatient or tired of the new process and go ahead and enter illegally anyway.

I am not going to say there is a simple solution to any of this, and I am far from being a politician thankfully...but if Republicans are concerned about getting these types of votes or preventing Democrats from getting them, then they need to not appear to be so hostile to immigrants and engage in more productive conversations at a minimum.

In my opinion this is true, but I also believe the Republicans should at least be more open to finding solutions beyond what they have attempted recently.

Providing an easier, less restrictive option for becoming a Legal US Citizen needs to be discussed at a minimum. That said, I can see where this would result in a larger number of immigrants. To some extent I am ok with that and feel that is better than them coming in illegally...but will it also drive up the number of people coming to the border who grow impatient or tired of the new process and go ahead and enter illegally anyway.

I am not going to say there is a simple solution to any of this, and I am far from being a politician thankfully...but if Republicans are concerned about getting these types of votes or preventing Democrats from getting them, then they need to not appear to be so hostile to immigrants and engage in more productive conversations at a minimum.

You do know that so much of what appears to be ?hostility? towards illegal aliens by Republicans is just so much kabuki theater, don?t you?

The ?chamber of commerce? Republicans, led by the Koch brother who isn?t dead yet, cannot wait to get those two little babies who who were dropped over the wall working in the meat packing plant at below market wages.

Ok, now let's try to get an answer from someone who is not a compete retard...

Getting an answer implies there was a question, there wasn't.

Just a really stupid comment.

How about backing up said stupid comment?

You do know that so much of what appears to be ?hostility? towards illegal aliens by Republicans is just so much kabuki theater, don?t you?

The ?chamber of commerce? Republicans, led by the Koch brother who isn?t dead yet, cannot wait to get those two little babies who who were dropped over the wall working in the meat packing plant at below market wages.

Oh, I agree with that completely. I would add they are ok with them being on either side of the wall as their manufacturing of goods in Mexico is equally good to them, so they care little which side of the fence the individual is on, except if they were legal on this side then maybe they could be persuaded to vote for their party of choice....although my guess is they would prefer Democratic in hopes of higher wages and better working conditions.

That is another area I feel Republicans really need to improve communications.

The Republicans have caused much of the pro-Democrat voting movement with their actions, words, and policies that push Middle and Low income to vote Democrat. They are disconnected from many from whom they could really use votes.

I feel younger Republicans, especially those from minority groups, will be needed to overcome the staunch Old Republican inability to relate with these groups. A sort of Progressive Conservative...if that makes sense? Just their SOP for past 10+ years has been counter to creating positive relations with groups they should be trying to do more for and in that way they could acquire more votes, thereby reducing the gains Democrats have made.

Getting an answer implies there was a question, there wasn't.

Just a really stupid comment.

How about backing up said stupid comment?

Anybody...anybody...Bueller...Bueller...

republicans are killing Asians, brain cells, african american freedoms, the right to go on social media without reading something dumb and the republicans response to the pandemic killed 500k americans. Nice job!

The problem is the out right lies about this bill. It does not limit voting. Plus explain to me why having a voter ID is rascist.

I never said it was but you can’t t sit there with a Straight face and say this bill wasn’t t targeted toward a certain populace. Biden won Georgia by 11,000 plus votes give or take. You do know there is more then just getting a voter Id into place. Ballot boxes, Control over runoff elections and many other provisions in the bill.

Novel concept for federal elections. How about every legal citizen who has been born in the USA have a federal voter Id from birth just like a social security card. Oh snap Republicans want less voters not more. Look I just don’t agree with you on this. America was founded by people from all over this planet. It is what makes us great. Make it easier to vote not harder and get both parties together and come up with a bipartisan bill on immigration. There has to Be some common ground somewhere that can work.

Last edited:
republicans are killing Asians, brain cells, african american freedoms, the right to go on social media without reading something dumb and the republicans response to the pandemic killed 500k americans. Nice job!

BOTH Reps and Dems had responses to the pandemic that can easily be pointed to as causing more problems and deaths than solutions and saving lives. The virus cared not about which political party did what. Trump made mistakes but so did every governor and mayor and politician. My issue is more with those who claim they did things perfectly when reality is they made poor choices that caused many to die. Cuomo is at the top of that list for me. Governors who said their state will have fewer restrictions and people need to be responsible for their individual self provided cautionary warning while balancing freedom of choice. I am more ok with that than shutting down "non-essential" businesses which resulted in forcing more people to buy things from fewer locations (thereby forcing people to be in closer proximity to each other) and causing supply chains for products to be disrupted. The Dems and Reps both made plenty of mistakes that they would have done differently.

But Cuomo took things to an entirely different level with his actions...particularly the cover up of data in order to make himself look better while he condemned other governors and POTUS. His ordered cover up deserves him being removed from office. And yet too many Dems still support him while calling out groups that still support Trump even after Jan 6th.

No one has a right to go on social media and not read something dumb.

I just went on social media, read something too incredibly dumb to even be concerned over, yet I don?t feel like my right or rights have violated at all.

Oh, I agree with that completely. I would add they are ok with them being on either side of the wall as their manufacturing of goods in Mexico is equally good to them, so they care little which side of the fence the individual is on, except if they were legal on this side then maybe they could be persuaded to vote for their party of choice....although my guess is they would prefer Democratic in hopes of higher wages and better working conditions.

That is another area I feel Republicans really need to improve communications.

The Republicans have caused much of the pro-Democrat voting movement with their actions, words, and policies that push Middle and Low income to vote Democrat. They are disconnected from many from whom they could really use votes.

I feel younger Republicans, especially those from minority groups, will be needed to overcome the staunch Old Republican inability to relate with these groups. A sort of Progressive Conservative...if that makes sense? Just their SOP for past 10+ years has been counter to creating positive relations with groups they should be trying to do more for and in that way they could acquire more votes, thereby reducing the gains Democrats have made.

I dunno, some young black rap stars was down wid Trump, or coo wid Trump.

Lil? Wayne, Kanye & Fitty Cent was down wid Trump, and Ice Cube was at least coo wid Trump.

Back