Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Culture Thread: Libtards and Republitards are Killing the US

I dunno, some young black rap stars was down wid Trump, or coo wid Trump.

Lil? Wayne, Kanye & Fitty Cent was down wid Trump, and Ice Cube was at least coo wid Trump.

Lol...Tru Dat

I think it might have more with them becoming rich and hoping to keep their taxes lower while knowing Biden was going to raise their taxes. Just my 2 cents, which is way less than 50 cents in many ways.

No one has a right to go on social media and not read something dumb.

I just went on social media, read something too incredibly dumb to even be concerned over, yet I don?t feel like my right or rights have violated at all.

Was I the author?!?!?!? I try really hard at posting incredibly dumb things. Like this post for example! Baseless...useless...pointless...but (in a Kermit the Frog manner...) YEA! I am on Social Media!!!!

Was I the author?!?!?!? I try really hard at posting incredibly dumb things. Like this post for example! Baseless...useless...pointless...but (in a Kermit the Frog manner...) YEA! I am on Social Media!!!!

No dude, you weren't the author.

The author is too dumb to know that I was directly responding about the dumb thing that had been posted that I had just read, and even with this obvious clue - admission, really - that author will be too dumb to piece it together.

Oh noooo not mypillow?! What am i going to do with my life if mypillow is canceled?

Gina Carano? You work for Disney you idiot. And they warned you 3 previous times to keep your dumb trap shut. Bye bye...cya never.

Jk rowling... the chick that hasn't wrote a book in 20 years is canceled... who gives a fuck.

Seems like cancel culture is doing a good job of riding society of ignorant dumb fucks... good job!

Last edited:
Just read the border agents arrested 170,000 migrants in March alone.

This problem just keeps growing, but worse is that undoubtedly there is also an increase in human trafficking and sex slave industries as a result.

Just read the border agents arrested 170,000 migrants in March alone.

This problem just keeps growing, but worse is that undoubtedly there is also an increase in human trafficking and sex slave industries as a result.

You ever cook food you bought from a grocery store with fresh produce?

Immigrant field worker: "youre welcome"

You ever cook food you bought from a grocery store with fresh produce?

Immigrant field worker: "youre welcome"

I have no issue with immigrants, I have an issue with ILLEGAL immigrants and, unlike you, I have MAJOR issues with the criminals who do Human Trafficking and Sex Slaves...but that is because I am thinking about someone other than myself and how inexpensively my fucking produce or landscaping services or other ways in which I can exploit people.

You are mixing up two dramatically different things. I have great respect for those who come to the US legally. I also have great empathy for those who were lied to or made an unfortunate turn and criminals exploit them. I gave great empathy for the children who are being sent by their parents to go live on their own...but I have no empathy for those parents. Those kids are innocent victims, the parents made wrong decisions. You do not do that as a parent. Those kids are traumatized for life because their parents did not do the right thing.

I have zero respect for the criminals and believe anyone caught trafficking, and especially those involved in sex slave industry of minors, should be eligible for Death Penalty charges and if proven guilty of being heavily involved they should be executed.

And if you ask LEGAL immigrants, I bet more are against ILLEGAL immigration than for it.

I do recognize the system is broken, but that does not excuse the criminals nor the parents who are forcing their children away from them. Those people are more broken than the system. There are lines in the sand that humans should never cross, but those criminals and parents are crossing nonetheless. And people like you are their enablers...and that says far more about you than it does me.

I am not happy about 170,000 migrants being arrested. Things are obviously broken and have been for a very long time...but these people need to fix what is broken in their own country or do everything required to enter a nation not their own in a legal way, whether that is the US or another nation I care not because it will have been done legally....which means responsibly and with care about themselves and their families.

What if... illegal immigrants come here to vote, vote to reverse the US policies that lead to them fleeing their countries in the first place, (like this) so they can go back there?

then zyxt could get that job picking strawberries he's always wanted.

What if... illegal immigrants come here to vote, vote to reverse the US policies that lead to them fleeing their countries in the first place, (like this) so they can go back there?

Like Trump, Bernie and a great Tulsi Gabbard, I am all for staying as much as possible out of the business of other shit hole countries and focusing on the problems of our own shit hole.

It?s also pretty heartwarming to read a left-wing piece of shit rag like the HuffPost being critical of Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration.

That said, if anything in the word salad linked to demonstrates that the United States did much in Honduras to influence the insurgence and invasion of little babies being heaved over our border walls, I?m not sussing it.

then zyxt could get that job picking strawberries he's always wanted.

1st, I appreciate the fact the link you provided was basically condemning the policies and actions/inactions done during the Obama Administration. Points for that.

I will definitely add to that in saying Trump is a fucking moron because instead of using the "Build Big Wall, derrrr" funds for something actually productive, like taking out a ruthless dictator, Trump decided to "Build Big Wall, derrrr".

If I could go back in time and serve as POTUS during those years, I would have preferred taking out the ruthless dictator, followed by creating incentives in the forms of massive penalties upon any unwilling businesses, to move manufacturing out of China and to Honduras and Guatamala to help stabilize the economies there and provide the citizens the opportunity to have a much better, livable wage at a minimum, life. Any businesses not willing to do that would be penalized with heavy fines that went to those nations for them to develop their economy independently.

I am sure there would have been obstacles to a that. Namely all the anti-aggressive personalities like yours that do not want the US being involved in such situations and just let them play out on their own instead of helping them in such situations and preventing the long term issues we see playing out today. The mistakes of the Obama and Trump Administration's will not likely be corrected by Biden's, so maybe in a few more years it will actually happen. One thing is nearly certain, it would require a Republican who is not afraid nor opposed to going into those regions and removing the problem using US forces as necessary.

If only the CIA had been greenlighted to take the problematic fuckers out long ago...but I am guessing you feel differently about what could have been done back in those days, being opposed to all actions of such nature...even though the long term evidence is displaying very plainly why it would have been a more optimal decision as it would have prevented what is happening today.

As for my food sourcing, I much prefer the food from my organic garden as opposed to the food from grocers, but I am limited in what I can grow unfortunately. I am partial to my white strawberries too.

1st, I appreciate the fact the link you provided was basically condemning the policies and actions/inactions done during the Obama Administration. Points for that.

I will definitely add to that in saying Trump is a fucking moron because instead of using the "Build Big Wall, derrrr" funds for something actually productive, like taking out a ruthless dictator, Trump decided to "Build Big Wall, derrrr".

If I could go back in time and serve as POTUS during those years, 1)I would have preferred taking out the ruthless dictator, 2)followed by creating incentives in the forms of massive penalties upon any unwilling businesses, to move manufacturing out of China and to Honduras and Guatamala to help stabilize the economies there and provide the citizens the opportunity to have a much better, livable wage at a minimum, life. Any businesses not willing to do that would be penalized with heavy fines that went to those nations for them to develop their economy independently.

I am sure there would have been obstacles to a that. Namely all the anti-aggressive personalities like yours that do not want the US being involved in such situations and just let them play out on their own 3) instead of helping them in such situations and preventing the long term issues we see playing out today. The mistakes of the Obama and Trump Administration's will not likely be corrected by Biden's, so maybe in a few more years it will actually happen. One thing is nearly certain, it would require a Republican who is not afraid nor opposed to going into those regions and removing the problem using US forces as necessary.

If only the CIA had been greenlighted to take the problematic fuckers out long ago...but I am guessing you feel differently about what could have been done back in those days, being opposed to all actions of such nature...even though the long term evidence is displaying very plainly why it would have been a more optimal decision as it would have prevented what is happening today.

As for my food sourcing, I much prefer the food from my organic garden as opposed to the food from grocers, but I am limited in what I can grow unfortunately. I am partial to my white strawberries too.

1) This has generally been a fool?s errand, with the replacement despot often being worse. Southeast Asia and the Middle East are good recent examples.

2) This sounds a whole helluva lot easier said than done. Pretty sure Nike, Boeing, Caterpillar, GM and Ford - just off the top of my head - might have something to say about this.

3) We?ve helped both Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden. Kind of hard not to pick winners and losers without that good old Crystal Ball.

I?m leaning more with MC and the non-interventionist politicians of both parties I cited in #29 on this on; although again, I really wasn?t able to to tell what the HuffPost article was saying the US should?ve done or shouldn?t have done back at the time and what would?ve changed the storm of illegal aliens to the US border which has been going long before SoS HRC or Obama or Zeleya ever came along.

I have no issue with immigrants, I have an issue with ILLEGAL immigrants and, unlike you, I have MAJOR issues with the criminals who do Human Trafficking and Sex Slaves...but that is because I am thinking about someone other than myself and how inexpensively my fucking produce or landscaping services or other ways in which I can exploit people.

You are mixing up two dramatically different things. I have great respect for those who come to the US legally. I also have great empathy for those who were lied to or made an unfortunate turn and criminals exploit them. I gave great empathy for the children who are being sent by their parents to go live on their own...but I have no empathy for those parents. Those kids are innocent victims, the parents made wrong decisions. You do not do that as a parent. Those kids are traumatized for life because their parents did not do the right thing.

I have zero respect for the criminals and believe anyone caught trafficking, and especially those involved in sex slave industry of minors, should be eligible for Death Penalty charges and if proven guilty of being heavily involved they should be executed.

And if you ask LEGAL immigrants, I bet more are against ILLEGAL immigration than for it.

I do recognize the system is broken, but that does not excuse the criminals nor the parents who are forcing their children away from them. Those people are more broken than the system. There are lines in the sand that humans should never cross, but those criminals and parents are crossing nonetheless. And people like you are their enablers...and that says far more about you than it does me.

I am not happy about 170,000 migrants being arrested. Things are obviously broken and have been for a very long time...but these people need to fix what is broken in their own country or do everything required to enter a nation not their own in a legal way, whether that is the US or another nation I care not because it will have been done legally....which means responsibly and with care about themselves and their families.

What about criminals that support sex slaves. Like epstein getting a bunch of young girls for trump? Or you're only concerned with immigrants sex crimes?

Last edited:
What about criminals that support sex slaves. Like epstein getting a bunch of young girls for trump? Or you're only concerned with immigrants sex crimes?

Ok, I apparently need to make this more simplified.

1. Migrants themselves are not the problem. The problem is what is driving them out of their own countries. Fix that problem first.

2. Migrants are the victims, NOT the criminals when looking at the Human Trafficking and Sex Slave components (though still criminals in sense of performing illegal act of coming into the US...you know...ILLEGALLY!). Your comment speaks to Victim Shaming, yet my position is I am against the criminals performing the Human Trafficking and Sex Slavery.

3. What Epstein and criminals like him would receive as punishment if I was in charge would violate their Constitutional rights as I would without hesitation utilize Cruel and Unusual Punishment against them. Repeatedly. To the point Hell would feel like a vacation destination. Because people involved in those specific criminal behaviors are deserving of fates worse than death IMO, even if such fates are considered forbidden by law. But my feelings and opinions matter not as the Constitution and Laws do not allow for my preferred methods of punishing people like Epstein.

4. Again, because you will undoubtedly have missed my comment before, those punishments should befall the criminals who are the ones responsible for Trafficking, NOT the Migrants themselves.

5. Again, the Migrants should be assisted in their nation. Eliminate the ruthless dictatorships and provide jobs with at minimum a Living Wage. Remove the problems that create incentives to come to the US and the number of Illegals coming to the US drops to a trickle at the most.

Last edited:
5. Again, the Migrants should be assisted in their nation. Eliminate the ruthless dictatorships and provide jobs with at minimum a Living Wage. Remove the problems that create incentives to come to the US and the number of Illegals coming to the US drops to a trickle at the most.

Yeah...and how has the US forcing regime change in 3rd world nations worked out since WWII? How do you propose adding more jobs @ "min wage" in South and Central America, esp when NAFTA was and is being blamed for MAGA job losses HERE? tRump did little to neuter NAFTA other than a lame attempt to change its name and take credit where none was due.

Russia is back to being a one "party" dictatorship, after a very brief flirtation w/liberty. Its again the USSR sans the name, with much of its populace survival being dependent upon a black market economy. Its only exportable GDP are non-renewable natural gas and oil. Unlike China, who has flourished after Kissinger and Nixon normalized trade relations and evemtually gaining most favored status. This due to corporate capitalist multinationals exploiting its huge and expendable reserve of peasant labor on the VERY cheap, sans safety and health regulations, the overhead cost of pre-paying into any unemployment/medical/dental insurance benefits, or workers compensation, or pension/SS funding.

Why is the US spending nearly $3/4 trillion annually on the MIC, when Russia and China are attacking "America" electronically, so very ironically via the use of OUR OWN invention, being originally called ARPANET.

Why is the US spending nearly $3/4 trillion annually on the MIC, when Russia and China are attacking "America" electronically, so very ironically via the use of OUR OWN invention, being originally called ARPANET.

Individual companies shouldn't be expected to figure out how to prevent all the intrusions the world can throw at them. It's expensive. So the businesses that win are the ones that don't protect themselves adequately and get lucky.

Individual companies shouldn't be expected to figure out how to prevent all the intrusions the world can throw at them. It's expensive. So the businesses that win are the ones that don't protect themselves adequately and get lucky.

Or they get hacked and customer databases stolen. So why not make lemonade out of lemons and charge customers for "protection" against potential future virtual attacks? This after a temporary "free" period of use to draw them in to subscribing until retirement or better still, death.

We really don't have any choice in the matter, when it comes to credit-reporting FOR-PROFIT agencies. We are their "customers", like it or not.

What a racket!

Wasn't posting about private business, but the military equipment purchased by the federal goverment/DoD/Pentagon, the feds being whose OPM database was hacked ~5 years ago. What good are tech-advanced ships, bombs, tanks, and aircraft, if their electronics are being controlled or were sabotaged by hostile foreign powers?

Last edited:
... What good are tech-advanced ships, bombs, tanks, and aircraft, if their electronics are being controlled or were sabotaged by hostile foreign powers?

Have you seen all the McMansions that have sprung up in Silver Springs, MD, or Falls Church, or McLean, Virginia over the last decade and a half.

Turns out those people don't actually hate government waste and welfare at all... they like it just fine when it goes to them

Have you seen all the McMansions that have sprung up in Silver Springs, MD, or Falls Church, or McLean, Virginia over the last decade and a half.

Turns out those people don't actually hate government waste and welfare at all... they like it just fine when it goes to them

No I have not...aren't most locateed in guarded and gated communities? Maybe via Google Earth, if they aren't being obscured or faked. The DoD epic-failing its very first audit a couple of years ago should give US every confidence that our military tax $$$ are being spent wisely.

Free market hasn't found a way to accurately price data security risks to customers into products.

Free market hasn't found a way to accurately price data security risks to customers into products.

Intangibles requiring (or obligating) subscriptions of an undetermined length would be difficult to embed in the cost of data security, especially if the service has competitors and is not a regional or national near monopoly.

Also taking into consideration in some/many cases, how a data breach would affect customers, based upon the amount of their assets and level of affluence.

But that could be mitigated by offering tiered levels of protection.

Back