Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cuts

LKP

Lions cut schwartz due to injury this preseason, landes on ir with shoulder surgery

Crezdon Butler cut is good for alex carter

Mulligan cut means ebron or pettigrew could be healthy

Wick is a terrible blocker but harrison and suggs and dunlap is a tough assignment for anyone

Petitigrew and fuller to pup

Brandon McGee cut

Cut tovall and added dimanche for special teams from bengals

You have to hand it to Quinn, he's not afraid to admit his mistakes.

Signed Ridley. Cut.
Signed Schwartz. Cut.
Signed Kerley. Traded

He is not putting pride before the team. He's willing to bring a guy in, and if the guy doesn't cut it, he'll go with the best player.

Washington and dahl and boldin and roberts helped quinn make those decisions. He didnt jist added one, he added several and let the best man win

Long time reader, first time poster. I like what Quinn has done thus far other than keeping Caldwell but I think he did that to buy some time. I also found the Landes injury to be peculiar. PLayed the whole game and suddenly goes on IR? What happened? Seems like they are stashing their 6th round mistake.

Long time reader, first time poster. I like what Quinn has done thus far other than keeping Caldwell but I think he did that to buy some time. I also found the Landes injury to be peculiar. PLayed the whole game and suddenly goes on IR? What happened? Seems like they are stashing their 6th round mistake.

How is a 6th rd pick a mistake?

He lost the job to Muhlback but he's the heir apparent. Stash him on ir and give him another crack next year.

Lions sign quinshad davis and cut chi chi arguzo

If landes wins the job next year it is not a mistake. Tbd. Shoulder injury. Muhlbach is awesome

Back