Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cuts

Sounds like a WR will be brought back as soon as Bostic hits the short term IR......but who?

Jones or Lee is my guess......I like Lee more than TJ Jones.

I can't believe Dan O. Made this team!!!!!Clueless Caldwell strikes again.
He was clearly beat for the backup job. The lions just never learn.

Last edited:

At least if Stafford goes down Caldwell will undoubtedly lose his job...

Honestly though, I have no idea what Quinn or Caldwell are doing. Orlovsky has nothing to offer.

If he is such a great video guy cut Dan and make him a darn qb video player coach for matty. He was beat badly for the backup job.

What were his stats? Like 3 for 19 with 3 ints? Extend him!

Last edited:
So Rudock was the answer as the backup? Because he dominated grocery baggers and car salesmen?? Lol. I hate Orlosky too but Rudock isn't the saviour. He'll probably re-sign anyways

So Rudock was the answer as the backup? Because he dominated grocery baggers and car salesmen?? Lol. I hate Orlosky too but Rudock isn't the saviour. He'll probably re-sign anyways

Is he the savior...no. but he showed improvement and upside

Is he the savior...no. but he showed improvement and upside

Upside??? He was beating on backups to the backups lol. I'm not bagging on the kid but he'll never be a starter in the NFL. He's not Tom Brady.

Upside??? He was beating on backups to the backups lol. I'm not bagging on the kid but he'll never be a starter in the NFL. He's not Tom Brady.

He played well against backups/players that won't make a team. Dan O did not

He played well against backups/players that won't make a team. Dan O did not

Who gives a shit? Rudock isn't even close too being ready. There was a reason that he didn't go up against the 1's. He would have embarrassed himself. I'm not praising DanO by any stretch but at least he knows the system and he's good in the film room. Rudock is a project.....

Who gives a shit? Rudock isn't even close too being ready. There was a reason that he didn't go up against the 1's. He would have embarrassed himself. I'm not praising DanO by any stretch but at least he knows the system and he's good in the film room. Rudock is a project.....

And Dan O is?

T.J. Jones - WR - Lions
Lions signed WR T.J. Jones to their practice squad.
A surprise cut in Detroit, most of the Lions' beat writers believed Jones would enter the season as the No. 4 receiver after practicing there throughout August. Instead, Jones lost out to Andre Roberts for a roster spot.

The Detroit Lions announced Sunday that 8 players were signed to the team's practice squad.

Allen Park, Mich. ?The Detroit Lions announced today that the following players were signed to the team?s practice squad: WR Jace Billingsley, CB Alex Carter, WR TJ Jones, TE Brian Leonhardt, QB Jake Rudock, G Brandon Thomas, DB Charles Washington and RB George Winn.

The Lions also announced today that they were awarded LB Thurston Armbrister via waivers from Jacksonville and placed LB Josh Bynes (knee) on Reserve/Injured.

Back