Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Dominic Raiola

Looks like a fine and possible suspension will be coming if what that guy on the NBC broadcast said tonight....

Flipping home fans this bird, untimely penalties, UI type disruptions...for a CENTER...yeesh.

Definitely the biggest POS to wear a Lions uniform. EVER. Hands down....

Not sure if this is news, but a suspension is to be expected soon.

I have really turned the corner on the Jim Caldwell hire, but come on man don't be stupid. Just say he made a horrible mistake and be done with it. Don't cover up for the guy.

I would of believe Suh's stomp was an accident before I believe this...and I in no way think Suh's was an accident.

Caldwell benches Pettigrew and Bell for a quarter for an unknown reason, but doesn't mention anything about punishment for Dom for a known reason. Come on Caldwell.

I'm thinking if this was week 15 it would of been a two week suspension. You need to get dirty plays like that out of the NFL. Guess we get to see how the rookie will do.

It was unintentional. He meant to step on the other leg.

on the bright side...two of Detroit's dirtiest players may not be on the team next year. Dom and Suh

themes of the week have been same ol lions and any given sunday. This pertains to both....same ol lions being in the national news for being scumbags. any given sunday the lions can find ways to take the attention off the team doing well, create new and entertaining ways to hinder themselves and just plain be dumb.

The same week our "savior from stupidity" Caldwell stresses the need to limit the dumb penalties and stupid mistakes we go out and have a game filled with them and end up in the national media yet again. So glad we "bought in"!!!!

I have really turned the corner on the Jim Caldwell hire, but come on man don't be stupid. Just say he made a horrible mistake and be done with it. Don't cover up for the guy.

Any coach that goes in the national media and tries to minimize something like this is worse than the dbag commiting the act itself. Im a fan of football before a fan of the lions....raoila is a dirtbag. Caldwell supporting a dirtbag is ridiculous.

on the bright side...two of Detroit's dirtiest players may not be on the team next year. Dom and Suh

That's a bright side? Losing a once in a decade type of talent on your Dline. Dom I understand but Suh I don't. Suh is the #1 DT in the game and his team run statistics will back that up.

Agree though, wouldn't mind losing Dom next year but would like to have him for this years playoffs. Even if he's dirty. I'll take a dirty center if it can help the Lions win a playoff game.

Lol, he's the only one that would use Crayola as an excuse why we lost. The guys terrible on his best day.

He may not be the only one. Center is a pretty damn important position, and this obviously is the last game of the season upcoming for the NFCN title, playoff seeding, and a bye. Not exactly the best time to replace an experienced vet w/a rookie backup to hike and block for Stafford, who has never taken snaps from Swanson in a live game, nvm one as crucial.

themes of the week have been same ol lions and any given sunday. This pertains to both....same ol lions being in the national news for being scumbags. any given sunday the lions can find ways to take the attention off the team doing well, create new and entertaining ways to hinder themselves and just plain be dumb.

The same week our "savior from stupidity" Caldwell stresses the need to limit the dumb penalties and stupid mistakes we go out and have a game filled with them and end up in the national media yet again. So glad we "bought in"!!!!

Here we go again Ms. Negative Nancy...You've hated on the GM, hated on the coach, hated on the players and even hated on the rookie. And as a team and organization in 2014 they proved you wrong! Big Time!! And you still find things to cry about. Put in a tampon, look in the mirror and ask yourself if your even a true Lions fan.

Here we go again Ms. Negative Nancy...You've hated on the GM, hated on the coach, hated on the players and even hated on the rookie. And as a team and organization in 2014 they proved you wrong! Big Time!! And you still find things to cry about. Put in a tampon, look in the mirror and ask yourself if your even a true Lions fan.

wtf are you talking about? were talking about dominic raoila being a dumbass the week before a game for the nfc north title? and it has to do with everyone saying how Caldwell has changed the culture....but were even more penalized now and we keep making dumb mental mistakes.

as far as your comments that have nothing to with this thread. they are 11-4. I said theyd be 10-6. OOOOOooooooo I was wayyyyy off. fucking moron...

yes I hate the gm...he sucks.

never said I hated the coach. But since you brought it up Caldwell was brought here to correct Stafford....hes turned him into ryan Fitzpatrick.

some of the players aren't very good. wouldn't say I hate any of them. I hate that mayhew extended/restructured Stafford the first time he has a good season to the point where we are handicapped salary wise until he decides to retire.

You think "the rookie" (im assuming youre talking about ebron) has been worth a top 10 pick? Do you watch football? Have you heard of any of the rookies offensive threats that have been producing for other teams? it was a record breaking year for rookie offensive weapons. We got ebron lol.

youre an idiot for even bringing up the fan part....just plain dumb. take your 129 posts and gtfo.

Last edited:
He may not be the only one. Center is a pretty damn important position, and this obviously is the last game of the season upcoming for the NFCN title, playoff seeding, and a bye. Not exactly the best time to replace an experienced vet w/a rookie backup to hike and block for Stafford, who has never taken snaps from Swanson in a live game, nvm one as crucial.

I'm not saying Swanson is better than Crayola. Just saying Crayola is bad. And if we lose are you going to say its because of Crayola? You don't lose games like this because of a C. And not one of his level.

Last edited:
Back