Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Elite 8 vs Louisville

We're aggressively going at the basket. Just not getting the rolls and bounces. I like it though. They'll eventually start falling and hopefully we draw some fouls.

Denzel has got to play better for us to have a chance. He's just made some horrible decisions on offense and defense so far.

Why is Ellis getting these minutes???
Not sure, obviously Denzel being in foul trouble but maybe roll w trice, tum, and Forbes. Maybe izzo likes ellis on Blackshear, or at least he did.

They're making a lot of shots they usually miss unfortunately, put some of that on us but they're hot too.

40 pts at half - doesn't seem like they're having too much trouble scoring

They're getting too many easy baskets in the paint and a mediocre 3 pt shooter hitting 3 3's in a row helps. That last basket kind of summed up the half. A 2 handed slap at the ball on a rebound and it goes in. lol

I just want to see 20 minutes of energy. If we come out and get after it on D I still feel we'll win this game.

Back