Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Elite 8 vs Louisville

Deja vu going on here. Up 6 with 2 to go and they rattle in a couple to cut it to 2. Hope we fair better finishing the OT

Well if we want to buy sbee's bulletin board theory. Kind of ironic that Dawson out worked Harrell for the crucial bucket.

Damnit I've been doubting Izzo all season as if I haven't learned my lesson by now. Never again! Izzo you are a king.

Can you believe it? Final 4!!!! So proud of this gang of misfits!!! So fucking proud!!!

Great Win Spartans!!
I had some concern with the free throw misses, and then at 57 - 51.
Happy for all you guys!

Damnit I've been doubting Izzo all season as if I haven't learned my lesson by now. Never again! Izzo you are a king.

It's frustrating some times when he does things during the regular season that piss us off. It usually ends up being something that helps us come March.

Favorite run of izzo era for me. UL shooting regressed to the mean

Hell of a win. What this team lacks in overall talent, they more than make up for in heart... Gotta love it!

Pretty happy for the B1G, even though I hate Wiscy, considering we were the ?weakest power conference? in the tourney this year.

Saw a Kaminsky tweet a bit ago.

"Remember when everyone said the Big Ten wasn't that good this year? Yea, me too."

Back