Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ferguson, MO

is this the thread where we were talking about race hustler and total moron Jamele Hill or was it another thread? I can't remember. Anyway, I think I know what 5,000 of sbee and johnny's closest friends will be getting for Christmas...

This line made me laugh...

The link doesn?t seem to be working.

That said, what low life scum Jemele Hill is is a common theme rpunning across many threads on this board.

The link doesn?t seem to be working.

That said, what low life scum Jemele Hill is is a common theme rpunning across many threads on this board.

When I first posted I had a quote where the link should be. I fixed that so try it again. If it doesn?t work, it?s an article from outkick (whatever that is - presumably a sports related site) talking about how her book has sold barely over 5k copies in almost 2 months.

Apparently just prior to the release Jemele said it?s been her goal to add ?best selling author? to her bio. She?s not off to a good start with her first offering. Sounds like the book is just her blowing smoke up her own ass for pages and pages talking about how she managed to overcome racism in America to be successful. Somehow she?s managed to reach the summit despite practically being born into slavery.

Last edited:
is this the thread where we were talking about race hustler and total moron Jamele Hill or was it another thread? I can't remember. Anyway, I think I know what 5,000 of sbee and johnny's closest friends will be getting for Christmas...

This line made me laugh...

I completely forgot she was even alive.

Guess we don't need football today.... we can watch American people vs cops street fights all day. Grab a beer yall!

Guess we don't need football today.... we can watch American people vs cops street fights all day. Grab a beer yall!

I'm rooting for the American people in this one

Edit: goes without saying maybe that "cop loving bootlickers" aren't considered American people in this framing

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm rooting for the American people in this one

Edit: goes without saying maybe that "cop loving bootlickers" aren't considered American people in this framing

if I had to choose a side between American people that are destroying property vs cops...I'll side with the cops

if I were to choose people walking peacefully with stupid signs vs cops...I would side with the people walking peacefully with their stupid signs.

Speaking of this thread, what?s up with this latest deal in Memphis?

Kinda hard to pin this one on racism.

I heard that all or almost all of the charged cops are out on bail.

Which is good I guess, because since they?re all black, it would seem kinda racist if they weren?t.

Last edited:
if I had to choose a side between American people that are destroying property vs cops...I'll side with the cops

if I were to choose people walking peacefully with stupid signs vs cops...I would side with the people walking peacefully with their stupid signs.

Yeah, I?m gonna go home, and stay there until KTLA 5 gives me the all clear.

Speaking of this thread, what?s up with this latest deal in Memphis?

Kinda hard to pin this one on racism.

I heard that all or almost all of the charged cops are out on bail.

Which is good I guess, because since they?re all black, it would seem kinda racist if they weren?t.

I think they are claiming that police forces are such racist organizations that they can even make black officers hate black people.

I think they are claiming that police forces are such racist organizations that they can even make black officers hate black people.

some people might be claiming that. other people are saying police departments nationwide are clearly out of control, and need to be reigned in.

the # of Americans killed by police went up again last year.

Who knows?

Part of California Governor Newsollini?s strategy to survive his recall a couple of years ago was to paint Larry Elder as a black white supremest.

He survived the recall, so?

I do think it's a problem that if this was a white cop the entire conversation shifts to race.

When its 5 black cops... crickets when it comes to race.

Maybe this means we can change the conversation back to there's a small % of cops that get into this business because they are pieces of shit and thrive on having power over others. doesn't have anything to do with race when someone dies... these fucks would kill you if you were purple.

I speculate a personal vendetta of sorts. I mean with this victim and these five police officers. The video suggests visceral, personal, purposeful violence.

And the confluence of good-evil is pervasive in all places and so-called pillars of virtue; from the White House, to 10 Downing, to the NFL, to the Vatican, to many local LEAs, municipal and larger.

Oh, and especially corporations, particularly large banks. They are the vanguards of pragmatism. They kick people to the curb on an hourly basis.

Last edited:
it's like from 2150 to 2200. bad, either way though right?

Actually it was more like 1,192 nationwide in 2022 according to this from Policeviolencereport.org (probably a hard right police advocacy group, right?). Good job inflating it by almost 2x though.

Even at almost 2x, it doesn't sound like a big number (in Chicago alone there were 695 murders in 2022, 435 in Houston and 433 in NYC) but to your point, almost 1,200 is not good. However, like the leftist rag WaPo indicated, the overwhelming majority of police related killings are justified. So this is likely a reflection of the rise in crime particularly in urban areas across the country than it is anything else, like your absurd theory that cops go around hunting and murdering minorities.

Last edited:
Actually it was more like 1,192 nationwide in 2022 according to this from Policeviolencereport.org (probably a hard right police advocacy group, right?). Good job inflating it by almost 2x though.

Even at almost 2x, it doesn't sound like a big number (in Chicago alone there were 695 murders in 2022, 435 in Houston and 433 in NYC) but to your point, almost 1,200 is not good. However, like the leftist rag WaPo indicated, the overwhelming majority of police related killings are justified. So this is likely a reflection of the rise in crime particularly in urban areas across the country than it is anything else, like your absurd theory that cops go around hunting and murdering minorities.

ah yeah, you're right. I conflated the year with the number.

This site reports 1,183.

talking about whether these killings are justified:
The report found that most killings by police begin with traffic stops, mental health checks, domestic disturbances, and other non-violent offenses where no crime was alleged. One in three police killings began with an alleged violent crime.​

ah yeah, you're right. I conflated the year with the number.

This site reports 1,183.

talking about whether these killings are justified:
The report found that most killings by police begin with traffic stops, mental health checks, domestic disturbances, and other non-violent offenses where no crime was alleged. One in three police killings began with an alleged violent crime.​

A lot of these stats probably need to be broken down further.

7% begin with a traffic violation. What percentage of those turned violent because of the person that got pulled over?

Domestic disturbance? I'm sure a lot of those consisted of some sort of violence? A woman calls the cops on her hubby/boyfriend and it gets ugly?

Other non-violent offense. How many turn violent by the cops and how many by the offender?

A stat at the bottom of the site indicates that over 1/3 of the people that get killed are people that flee. Here's an idea...don't flee!

The other stat I found interesting is that 98% of killings have not resulted in the officers being charged. Probably because most of them don't deserve to be charged.

Back