Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fire Caldwell

Seattle can be beat .. just need to figure a way too score 27 by halftime!!!! I am pissed as hell about losing the divison but we do have to let it go now and figure out Seattle. So frustrated in our second havles espically the last 3 weeks.. it's muaddening with Stafford and these receivers that we are having trouble scoring after half.
21.6 points per game just has to be better.

Great news. Caldwell has done well and the team loves him

Here's the deal bud. If the Lions win on Saturday, I will not post here for a year. If the Seahawks win, you have to drop the act.

How's that for a wager?

Here's the deal bud. If the Lions win on Saturday, I will not post here for a year. If the Seahawks win, you have to drop the act.

How's that for a wager?

Nope. I am never leaving. EVER. No bet. Refs can sway it too much or a fluke bad day.

If Detroit does beat Seattle, you gotta admit they are good team. Road playoff win against a perennial playoff team. That would be some good stuff.

Nope. I am never leaving. EVER. No bet. Refs can sway it too much or a fluke bad day.

If Detroit does beat Seattle, you gotta admit they are good team. Road playoff win against a perennial playoff team. That would be some good stuff.

well, given that refs can sway it too much or a fluke bad day by Seattle, he wouldn't have to admit they are a good team.

well, given that refs can sway it too much or a fluke bad day by Seattle, he wouldn't have to admit they are a good team.

If the refs don't sway it though, he would. Which is possible. And if the Lions played well, no matter what Seattle did, he would

You two should bet. Tom vs dub. Loser gone for one year. I hope dub wins in that case

Last edited:
If the refs don't sway it though, he would. Which is possible. And if the Lions played well, no matter what Seattle did, he would

You two should bet. Tom vs dub. Loser gone for one year. I hope dub wins in that case

we would be betting on the same side, dummy

Hooray for minimal expectations.

It's called building. What was Detroit before Caldwell?

He's changed the mentality in the locker room and on the field. Lions are now a winning team under the leadership of Caldwell

Ugh, you aren't LKP are you?

My favorite radio guy Sean B said it best. "Stop comparing the Lions to the Lions."

Caldwell is not a good head coach. And this "winning" team got smacked around by Seattle, who I don't think is all that special this year.

How quick you all forget the magical "flag pickup" in Dallas. Would we be talking about fire Caldwell if that didn't occur?

Oh, you mean the flag that happened with like 6 minutes left in the game?

How about Caldwell punting from the 40 on 4th and 1?

How about the team scored like 6 fucking points in the entire half?

I'm so sick of hearing about that god damn flag. ENOUGH with the fucking crutches. This organization is a complete joke.

Last edited:
Oh, you mean the flag that happened with like 6 minutes left in the game?

How about Caldwell punting from the 40 on 4th and 1?

How about the team scored like 6 fucking points in the entire half?

I'm so sick of hearing about that god damn flag. ENOUGH with the fucking crutches. This organization is a complete joke.

Name me one coach Det has had that's been more successful than Caldwell in the past 20 years? The guy has got us into playoffs 2/3 seasons and has us playing winning football. It would be foolish to let him go right now.

It's called building. What was Detroit before Caldwell?

He's changed the mentality in the locker room and on the field. Lions are now a winning team under the leadership of Caldwell

2011 - Wild Card Playoff loss
2012 - No playoffs
2013 - No playoffs
2014 - Wild Card Playoff loss
2015 - No playoffs
2016 - Wild Card Playoff loss

Not a god damned thing has changed. Not one.

2011 - Wild Card Playoff loss
2012 - No playoffs
2013 - No playoffs
2014 - Wild Card Playoff loss
2015 - No playoffs
2016 - Wild Card Playoff loss

Not a god damned thing has changed. Not one.

Do some real homework. Who was the last coach to have a Winning record for the Detroit Lions in 3 years?

Do some real homework. Who was the last coach to have a Winning record for the Detroit Lions in 3 years?

Win a playoff game and I will be impressed. As far as that goes Wayne Fontes is the mac daddy of Detroit coaches.

Back