Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fire Caldwell

Watch the Lions come out and ball against the Eagles. Caldwell was just a stop gap between Quin getting his guy. There were no good HC's available when he got the job so he bit the bullet for a year with Caldwell. Stafford is going nowhere, either, btw.

Nope, that will not happen, Stafford will be on his back all day, 8 or more sacks eagles clown stomp em all day long

Last edited:
Nope, that will not happen, Stafford will be on his back all day, 8 or more sacks eagles clown stomp em all day long

tumblr_n1xp29XGtP1rlb6iho1_400.gif

Least Caldwell showed passion today . I liked that on the sidelines.

Last edited:
So you're telling me they can beat the Eagles but not the Bears? I'd still fire Caldwell, once in a great while playing not to lose works out. Should have gone for the touchdown still there late, there is nothing to lose in Detroit, Caldwell is just like all the rest before him here, doesn't get it..or Jim bob, whoever whatever. Loser mindset. Afraid to make a mistake. That's what losers do, in the end this team will be no better than 8-8 after not being to win games against teams they should have beaten

7 QB hits, 3 Sacks from the Iggles D on us. To be honest, it's a lot better than I expected. No picks, another positive.

Our O-Line is not playing well at all, but given the way they rush, I really thought this might be the game Stafford leaves with a colostomy bag.

7 QB hits, 3 Sacks from the Iggles D on us. To be honest, it's a lot better than I expected. No picks, another positive.

Our O-Line is not playing well at all, but given the way they rush, I really thought this might be the game Stafford leaves with a colostomy bag.
Decker has been improving each week from what I can see.

Thank god you aren't the GM.

Lions would be back to back to back to back to back to back super bowl champs

Caldwell cooter and schwartz as our dc. Same moves as mayhew and quinn made except i would take out any ref that fucked us

Lions would be back to back to back to back to back to back super bowl champs

Caldwell cooter and schwartz as our dc. Same moves as mayhew and quinn made except i would take out any ref that fucked us

Drugs are bad. Don't do drugs.

“It’s over, it’s a new season,” insisted Lions coach Jim Caldwell. “We can’t linger on this stuff.”

This is EXACTLY why I want this guy out of town. Such a soft comment.

How about something like "Yeah, we blew it, we are fucking pissed off. We let the fans down and I'm ashamed as a coaching staff that we didn't make adjustments to win this game."

Instead, you get this soft, pussy fucking comment that "hey, it's over, can't linger, doesn't matter anymore."

?It?s over, it?s a new season,? insisted Lions coach Jim Caldwell. ?We can?t linger on this stuff.?

This is EXACTLY why I want this guy out of town. Such a soft comment.

How about something like "Yeah, we blew it, we are fucking pissed off. We let the fans down and I'm ashamed as a coaching staff that we didn't make adjustments to win this game."

Instead, you get this soft, pussy fucking comment that "hey, it's over, can't linger, doesn't matter anymore."

He's right in a way though. You can't linger on it. Everyone is 0-0 right now. You have no choice but to move on. I'm starting to get on the "fire Caldwell" bus myself but it's not because of his comments. It's because of his inability to not get his troops up for a game or make the proper adjustments in the 2nd half of games. Putting the blame on himself is the least of my worries. It's completely irrelevant at this point.

I know Tony, I just don't like it. There's zero resentment about losing the division, and that's what frustrates me about the guy. He talked about how great the fans were. How about talking about how it's frustrating that they let down such a great support?

It's almost like last night didn't happen. But it did, and it was horrible.

I know Tony, I just don't like it. There's zero resentment about losing the division, and that's what frustrates me about the guy. He talked about how great the fans were. How about talking about how it's frustrating that they let down such a great support?

It's almost like last night didn't happen. But it did, and it was horrible.

Why should he care about the division, or 1 playoff win in near 60 years? In-fact why would Quinn care? Eventually they'll all be gone and the ones who stay are us, the fans. Even players come and go, they worry only what happens why they're here. They don't have any history of the Lions or even care about it. I suspect they have no idea when the last playoff win was..

Tate came out last year because people booed. He doesn't understand why they did.. He'll be gone soon.

Why should he care about the division, or 1 playoff win in near 60 years? In-fact why would Quinn care? Eventually they'll all be gone and the ones who stay are us, the fans. Even players come and go, they worry only what happens why they're here. They don't have any history of the Lions or even care about it. I suspect they have no idea when the last playoff win was..

Tate came out last year because people booed. He doesn't understand why they did.. He'll be gone soon.

These are the kind of comments that make me want to fucking strangle the shit out of you!! Now Quinn and Caldwell don't care?! Where the hell do you come up with this crap? Lol

When the lions take the field SAT it will have been 25 years since they last won a playoff game

25 fking years!

I want to see some fire OUT of Caldwell this week.

Last edited:
Back