Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 12: Lions @ Ravens Thread

Bawlgame...and likely no playoffs for you this year, Lions.

Put this in stone right now. I don't want to hear any fucking bullshit excuse from LKP. I don't want to deal with it. This team is complete dogshit.

Then quit responding to him or reading his posts. You guys bring it on yourself.

Put this in stone right now. I don't want to hear any fucking bullshit excuse from LKP. I don't want to deal with it. This team is complete dogshit.

But Stafford went 21 for 25 and he was still losing to another team with a winning record . Yeah I know his defense stinks but you can't start as bad as our offense does every week and expect to win.

Minnesota 14
Falcons 9

Nice work Jimmy .
Way to have your guys ready !!!

Not on Ruddock... no protection and wr ran the wrong route. Start him over Stafford.

Mediocrity or bust....make it bust for the rest of this season pls.

Well I did start the ravens D today and will be winning my FfL division and unlike the lions in the playoffs!

Back