Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 12: Lions @ Ravens Thread

He was a complete joke in Denver I'd rather keep Caldwell over that joke

I would take McDaniels. At minimum, he would show some emotion on the sideline. I believe I hate Caldwell that much to push me to acceptance of a terrible head coach.

Last edited:
TheManyFacesAndEmotionsOfJimCaldwell.jpg

B0jotaWIEAAp-0_.jpg

Even keeled is good. Yelling at people makes it worse. The problem is injuries playing against healthy teams and lack of execution of the plans. Someone was supposed to block on the strip sack. Someone was supposed to help deep on the Wallace bomb or get pressure.

Even keeled is good. Yelling at people makes it worse. The problem is injuries playing against healthy teams and lack of execution of the plans. Someone was supposed to block on the strip sack. Someone was supposed to help deep on the Wallace bomb or get pressure.

Hey moron, you could say that on just about every single play. Of course someone was supposed to be block the rusher, but it is the coaches job to make sure that that someone knows what they're supposed to be doing! We have way way way way too many mistakes, especially on the offensive line, at this point in the season. Good teams and good coaches don't make the mistakes we do.

We are poorly coached and it shows. Back to back goal line play action passes with multiple receivers running wide-open? That is a coaching error, not a player error.

Good catch, lol. Even keeled is not always good LKP, especially when your team is not playing like a team motivated to win, or play respectively, or even enter games ready to play. His pregame speeches probably put the players to sleep. Such a lame ass

They do know what they are supposed to do. Caldwell told them. They just didn't execute or a backup just didn't execute as well as a starter would (see Dline and Oline backups)

They do know what they are supposed to do. Caldwell told them. They just didn't execute or a backup just didn't execute as well as a starter would (see Dline and Oline backups)

If our head coach is playing players that don't know who they're covering, that's his fault also!

so the coaching staff is great but the players continually make mistakes.

Injured players mistakes, a few mistakes that the other healthy team capitalizes on.

Injured Oline can't protect enough. Injured Dline can't get pressure to force other team mistakes

:cheers:
Injured players mistakes, a few mistakes that the other healthy team capitalizes on.

Injured Oline can't protect enough. Injured Dline can't get pressure to force other team mistakes

every year...excuses on top of excuses

loser mentality

There's a coach on the sideline that counts the defenders each down. Not sure who he is massive funk up 2 weeks in a row. Call a timeout.

Back