Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 12: Lions @ Saints Thread

An ugly road win. Most of them are. Take the win and be happy. The exit from the bandwagon is wide open, fair-weathers!

You know what else is wide open? Opposition receivers resulting from a persistent lack of QB pressure

They showed Jamo a clip of his TD. He said we already know what happens when Wamo gets the ball....I just gotta get it.

Just win baby. Was not a great game defensively.

Meh

4 punts by Saints, got the turnover on downs late too which was big, 2 turnovers, 1 lucky and other great play by Branch

And Saints 4th td was one of luckiest catches I have ever seen on 3rd and long. Jacobs had the pick and Branchs deflection to Olave so unlucky. Lions should have got a punt or tuenover on downs on that series. Other drives some 3rd and longs too so not all bad, just need to make one more play

Lions offense solid but need to fix red zone. One of those f2 short fgs is a td or get the 2 pt and the game is not much worry. And Ragnow injury is big, changes our offense less effective vs run. And the lulls and drops. Great clutch plays by la porta and goff and reynolds at the end. Goff made a play previous drive too but montgomery dropped it

Kc is a mess tonight. Non stop penalties.

Then on 3rd 18 Patrick Magic happen. The chiefs don?t commit a penalty and cut the lead to
14-12 . 2 pointer was garbage.

Last edited:
Love throws a lollipop between 3 Kc defenders on 4th and 2 and he is now I think 18 for 22 .they score 2 plays later. GB up 9 now. That ball should have been picked it was in the air for a million seconds.

Kc made great adjustments in the run game running the ball right at Green Bay .21-12 end of three . Kc ball 2nd and goal at 2. .KC scores on 3rd down. 21-19 14:51 left. Kc defense finally gets a stop and Kc has the ball with a chance to grab a lead for the first time since early in the game.
They promptly go 3 and out and refs are so bailing the packers out. Easy pass interference missed. Also Patrick miss wide open wr. Green bay offense looks good. Green Bay in fg range. KC defense holds GB to a field goal 24-19 with 6 plus minutes left. Patrick makes a dumb play and throws an interception. Not very smart throw. GB looks to climb to 6-6 and back into the wildcard position.

Last edited:
How do these GB KC officials decide who to throw the flag on? They suck both of these teams off every week.

Packers may run the table they have real easy schedule last 5 games

@ NYG
TB
@ Panthers
@ vikings
Chicago

Last edited:
That absolutely should not be a personal foul. Mahomes is trying to get the first down, not give himself up. Defender hit him inbounds to try and keep him from getting a first down.

If that was a running back or a receiver it would never be called. They have to treat a QB who decides to run exactly like everyone else. Protect them in the pocket... I get that. But if they leave and decided to run, fuck em' and treat them like every player.

I agree on play on Patrick.

But kc runner was down on contract on this fumble.

He was all over #11 back. That guy' was mugged . Green Bay always gets the calls at home .

Last edited:
Lol every play they screw the other team over... this is hilarious. Mvs was absolutely going backwards... clock should have kept going.

Last edited:
The final drive of the KC/GB was absolutely horrible. I don?t think the officials got one thing correct.

At some point, these officials need to be held accountable. Force the lead official to put a mic in front of him like they do players and head coaches.

Last edited:
Back