Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 12: Lions @ Saints Thread

Montgomery and Gibbs first running backs for the lions in the same season to go over 600 yards rushing and each have 5 or more td?s. Gibbs 60 yards today puts him over 600.

I heard this from Costa on 97.1 after the game. It?s 600 yards because swift was over 500 yards but under 600 with 5 td?s
Last season. Williams was way over both in 2022.

Correct me if I missed something. I heard it in passing not paying to much attention.

Last set of backs for the lions was 1936. Lions had two over 600 and one ovsr 500 yards rushing

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/det/1936.htm#all_rushing_and_receiving

Last edited:
Don?t keep Gambling with NFL teams . After that packer Kc game those refs were atrocious.. But not as bad as the refs in the regional final between Hardin and Gvsu?Flags were like 10-2 on Gvsu over the home team. Listening to the local radio feed the broadcast partner was going crazy. On the calls. Wish I had some of it. It was funny.

Don?t get in trouble like Master Shake betting or Dante will get you.
Not sure why this was in my cue on YouTube . I had forgotten about this show. Sometimes it?s real edgy. But it can be funny sometimes.

https://youtu.be/O9J8SzF3-I4?si=3CffEaXJA3SSZ8TN

Last edited:
Heard in 97.1 that TJ said the linesman that had his leg bent badly had to have his leg snapped back into place and will make a full recovery hopefully. So maybe it was a dislocated knee cap. Still not sure.

Ragnow injury not long term but will be out vs bears

Same with Alim McNeil

Thor could be back

Montgomery and Gibbs first running backs for the lions in the same season to go over 600 yards rushing and each have 5 or more td?s. Gibbs 60 yards today puts him over 600.

I heard this from Costa on 97.1 after the game. It?s 600 yards because swift was over 500 yards but under 600 with 5 td?s
Last season. Williams was way over both in 2022.

Correct me if I missed something. I heard it in passing not paying to much attention.

Last set of backs for the lions was 1936. Lions had two over 600 and one ovsr 500 yards rushing

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/det/1936.htm#all_rushing_and_receiving

I thought bush and bell accomplished that

Ragnow injury not long term but will be out vs bears

Same with Alim McNeil

Thor could be back

How is it possible to draft a DT in every single draft... and we're going to start some guy named bonahomama or something and i have no clue who else?

How is it possible to draft a DT in every single draft... and we're going to start some guy named bonahomama or something and i have no clue who else?

Paschal will move inside more. Levi should play if McNeil is out. Bohana is the nose tackle but behind Benito. Seems like Buggs is out of favor lately. Martin is from a small school and way too raw I guess (end of Round 3 and supposed to be a day 3 guy). We'll see what group they go with. Bohana haas been fine

Bohana they will have to decide if they want to add him to the roster

Can?t hit em all. But, we know where the weak spot in the scouting department is.

I would say, overall, we?ve had very good drafts the last 3 years.

Can?t hit em all. But, we know where the weak spot in the scouting department is.

I would say, overall, we?ve had very good drafts the last 3 years.

McNeil is a very good player though. But now might be on IR. Cripes, not good

6th best per PFF for interior defenders

McNeil on ir will miss 4 games sadly. Lions make some roster moves.

12/05
The Detroit Lions sign DL Tyson Alualu and G Matt Farniok to the practice squad and release DL Raymond Johnson from the practice squad.
12/05
The Detroit Lions sign CB Kindle Vildor to the active roster from the practice squad and place DL Alim McNeill on Reserve/Injured.

Last edited:
Back