Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 13: Lions @ Bears Thread

Sadly the Packers have a really easy schedule the rest of the way. Where is the lions win playing like this ?

Packers 6-6
@ Giants
Tampa Bay
@ panthers
@ Vikings
Bears

Lions 9-4
Denver
@ Vikings
@ Dallas
Vikings

Vikings 6-6
@ Raiders
@ Bengals
Lions
Packers
@ lions

Bears 5-8
@ Browns
Cardinals
Falcons
@ Green Bay

Last edited:
Sadly the Packers have a really easy schedule the rest of the way. Where is the lions win playing like this ?

Packers 6-6
@ Giants
Tampa Bay
@ panthers
@ Vikings
Bears

Lions 9-4
Denver
@ Vikings
@ Dallas
Vikings

Vikings 6-6
@ Raiders
@ Bengals
Lions
Packers
@ lions

A shitty game plan by the broncos is our best bet

3rd n 17...lamaar throws a td as he gets hit.

3rd n 17 goof throws an int as he gets hit.

Goff was hit last week when he sealed the game. Granted it was 3rd 8.
Ben deserves a lot of heat. Game plan after half was his fault.
Goff played poorly . Wr dropped any passes. Running game disappeared.
Too many flags.
Plus stupid players on 4th and 13.
Was that grounding ?

Damn Lamar and Matt look good. Baltimore just missed a game ended pick.

Last edited:

Is going how I want, Goff looks replaceable, our gm sensed this. You don?t draft one of the most talented qb in the draft for no reason

No I don?t but I don?t think Hooker is the answer yet either.

Because we haven?t seen him. Do you think he adds another dimension to this offense though? All those three and outs happen with a qb that can move and take off if need be?

Refs screwed the Ravens over as it should have been an incomplete pass. They did the exact opposite on the grounding in our game.

Last edited:
Jags down 10. Score a TD and go for 2. They don't get it. Why go for 2? The betting line was the Browns by 3 most of the week.

Last edited:
So outside of a miraculous 4 min comeback... the Bears dominated us this year lol.

Because we haven?t seen him. Do you think he adds another dimension to this offense though? All those three and outs happen with a qb that can move and take off if need be?

Need to see how he moves on that knee. Did he run much in college . I never saw him play. I?m sure he can escape better then Goff. This may be a completely different game if grounding was called. I thought he was in the pocket ? No way that isn't grounding in my opinion.

Last edited:
Need to see how he moves on that knee. Did he run much in college . I never saw him play. I?m sure he can escape better then Goff. This may be a completely different game if grounding was called. I thought he was in the pocket ? No way that isn't grounding in my opinion.

It was definitely grounding. They don't even line up to draw us offsides if the grounding was called correctly. I hate to even harp on that because we didn't deserve to win, but the game might have been quite different if they end up punting there.

Raiders hold the Vikings to 3 points and lose. Every defense in the division is getting better than ours sadly. Division lead is down to 2 games now.

KC had what I call a remarkable lead TD wiped away because WR lined up in the neutral zone. Ouch..

Back