Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 16: Lions @ Cowboys *Saturday Night* Thread

I'm thinking the earlier pick where Goff threw it inside to LaPorta influenced that throw a bit.

Team always gets screwed in Dallas.

Still why are you throwing to Mitchell ?
On 3 rd attempt?

Just kick

The only brightside i see right now is dallas murders teams in their own stadium and we just walked out with a 1pt loss.

Dan decision to not kick a fg earlier in the game killed us, but it's okay. Still feel good about this team.

Lions won that game..skipper and decker declared

It does look like Decker was with the ref when Skipper was. But the in studio ref is saying Decker was uncovered on the line and that was a penalty as well.

Our struggles near the goal line hurt us.

Would have taken the point after the first penalty on the try. But almost guaranteed the 3 seed. Stay healthy next week.

Our coach is stupid. Take the points early in the game. 3rd attempt just kick and go to ot.. I hate throwing to Mitchell.

Lions are freaking 0-2 when I have to work. My work should know better. Work when we were at Baltimore to.

Last edited:
The only brightside i see right now is dallas murders teams in their own stadium and we just walked out with a 1pt loss.

Dan decision to not kick a fg earlier in the game killed us, but it's okay. Still feel good about this team.

The Barnes missed safety killed us. But then again the game would have different play calling for both teams if the score was different earlier in the game. So who knows.

Glossed over this will probably be McCarthy throwing the ball on every play at the end of the game and giving us back the ball with 1:41 left.

Back