Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 2: Lions @ Giants *Monday Night* Thread

So, can they run out the clock without being completely predictable?

please throw it on first down. Please. I'm sick of first down runs that get us a yard or negative two yards.

Well at the 4 minute mark deep in our territory. . I say run it 3 times and make them use all the time ours unless you know 99% it can be completed! !!

It's just a different time in the game now.

Last edited:
So sweet...OBJ dropping the 4th down pass. Even better being short of the first down marker. Dumb football.

Love it.

I think our style of play hurts us though. We won't win big games playing like pussies. We'll beat the Eli's and Carson Palmers.....but not the Rodgers and Brady's. I guess we'll see next week against Atlanta!

Riddick fighting for yards, looks like he got it

Back