Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 2: Lions @ Giants *Monday Night* Thread

Looked like he was clutching his shin or ankle. Couldn't really tell....fml....ugh

Ive never seen us run the clock out in a 6 min offense....ever. Especially on the road.

Next 3 weeks...

Falcons
Vikings
Panthers.

If we can win 2 of those games, I'll be feeling really good about this team. I have a feeling we'll be lucky to win one though. Oh and then we have drew brees, big ben, and aaron rodgers after that.

Ugly game for the Giants, but I'll take the win

Next 3 weeks...

Falcons
Vikings
Panthers.

If we can win 2 of those games, I'll be feeling really good about this team. I have a feeling we'll be lucky to win one though. Oh and then we have drew brees, big ben, and aaron rodgers after that.

Saints are terrible .. better beat tthem at least.

Next 3 weeks...

Falcons
Vikings
Panthers.

N.O. Is dog shit.

Next week will tell us a lot. Can we play with Atl or will they run us over?

Very nice road win here. This is a game we'd traditional lose or give away at the end. Nice to see positive steps forward.

Whether NO is dog shit or not, they still have drew brees and he can light our defense up as well as any team in the league. Offense better be rolling.

Win!!

Gonna enjoy the Lions being all alone in first for 6 days, at least.

Last edited:
I hate to say it......because it sounds so weird......but we might have one of the best 5 secondaries in football.

Denver
Giants
New England
Seattle
Detroit????

I hate to say it......because it sounds so weird......but we might have one of the best 5 secondaries in football.

Denver
Giants
New England
Seattle
Detroit????

There were several times where Eli had some time and had no where to go. Same thing happened to Palmer. They're staying tight and not drawing PI like in the past. You'll get some sideways looks but I think you're spot on.

Last edited:
Back