Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 2: Seahawks @ Lions Thread

Geno Smith had one of the easiest games I've seen a QB have. 32-41 and his guys were often wide the fuck open. No type of consistent pressure by the dline.

Defense really played like trash, and they deserved to lose today.

Not sure what Glenn was calling on defense. 3rd 10 .

15-20 yard cushion.

Defense and Goff?s Pick 6 dooms Lions. Plus to many 4th down calls when we should be punting.

Defense playing like they were at the beginning of last year.

Going to be tough to win when you can't get pressure or defend any skill players.

Once he hits the pylon is a td... break the plane. Doesnt matter if he fumbles after.

I know that part. But his hand became detached from the ball right when he reached the pylon on one of the replays.

Defense couldn?t get off the field today and guys were wide open. And Campbell can't always go for it on 4th down. 1st one he should have kicked the FG. Second one he should still go for it. Third one you have to punt the ball.

Sadly we were only 5-4 at home last season and 4-4 on the road. We have to get the win total at home up to 6 plus. We better beat Atlanta next week or it?s going to be another hard climb to the playoffs.

Do you have stock in these girls or something? You post them a lot.

I really like them. I think they?re really good.

EDIT: They?re sisters, and it?s obvious they really love each other. That?s sweet.

I think they do make an amount of money from their YouTube videos. They live on a ranch or a farm in the United Kingdom with their parents near the sea. That?s sweet.

Yeah - the older sister Lucy - she?s 18.

Her voice is pretty spectacular.

No, I have no monetary interest in her or them.

But Lucy on the Interwebs is as good as anyone out there - better, IMHO.

Here?s the two sisters and their mom together.

https://m.youtube.com/results?sp=mAEA&search_query=lucy+thomas+smile+#searching

Last edited:
It's early in the season.... I'll wait til we lose next week to Atlanta to tell you all how much we suck.

I am Really worried about the defense. I do not see any changes from Glenn. Seattle did the same damn thing last year against us. He didn?t do anything differently. 3rd and 10 down late in the game was a ridiculous defensive call. That much cushion . Ridiculous.

Last edited:
Didn?t hear Branch?s name much.
Laporta other then the missed block had a decent day.
Defense all stunk in my opinion Johnson with his stupid penalty cost the lions points.
Hutchinson and his dumb spin move. Lions only 1 freaking sack.
Gibbs with a critical drop had a so so day.
Sadly Montgomery was running well till his injury. His fumble the block was completely missed. Now he is hurt. Fumble changed the game sadly.
We have to move on from Decker and Vaitai. Look they are great when healthy. But they can never stay healthy. Keep drafting linemen every damn year please.
Goff with another early season pick 6. He shook it off in game and rallied the lions with 10 points to tie but on game tying fg but the two minute Drill was slow. They never tried to win the damn game there. It was there to steal and we didn?t take one shot at the end zone.

Early Lions injury report.

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2023...ouston-david-montgomery-halapoulivaati-vaitai

Last edited:
Typical lions fan base from 10+ wins and 1st division title in forever to misery. Because of one game.

Back