Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 7: Steelers @ Lions *Sunday Night* Thread

That's why he's not in there... with Abdullah the second he doesn't see a clear opening his instinct will force him to bounce it outside.

Jerome Bettis is probably one of the better goal line backs that we'll see in the NFL. Did he really have "great vision?" He was just a, "give me the ball, I'll get you some tough yards by plowing people" RB.

Vision's not getting you goal line tds. Being stronger will. Abdullah's not a strong RB, his style is not suited for that.

Jerome Bettis is probably one of the better goal line backs that we'll see in the NFL. Did he really have "great vision?" He was just a, "give me the ball, I'll get you some tough yards by plowing people" RB.

Vision's not getting you goal line tds. Being stronger will. Abdullah's not a strong RB, his style is not suited for that.

Bettis? You're bringing up a hall of fame player? Some are strong, some have vision. Lots of RB in history are scoring those short TD runs with Vision. If we're using HOF as a barometer than Barry Sanders. AA just doesn't have either.

I'm pointing out that the better backs around the goal line are usually heavy-hitters that get you that 2-3 yards you need. They aren't sitting behind a line, waiting for holes to open. Vision is not a major factor in being a powerful guy that can see one hole, go, and get there.

Vision has nothing to do with goaline running.dubbs is right 150%! Get the ball and put your fkn head down. There is no time to bounce around and look for a hole by relying on your vision. Unless your Barry Sanders, just plow through the line where the hole is supposed to be.

Last edited:
Lions CB Quandre Diggs & Pittsburgh's Sean Davis fined $24,309 each for unnecessary roughness.
D.J. Hayden, Cornelius Washington & Jeremiah Valoaga fined $3,037 for unnecessarily entering a fight area with no active involvement (they left the bench).
A'Shawn Robinson, meanwhile, wasn't fined despite being ejected for throwing a punch against the Steelers.
espn

This is why we lost.

1.) Matt sucked when it mattered.
2.) The WR sucked when it mattered.
3.) The RB sucked when it mattered.
4.) The defense sucked when it mattered.
5. The coaching sucked when it mattered.

this is why we lost.

1.) matt sucked when it mattered.
2.) the wr sucked when it mattered.
3.) the rb sucked when it mattered.
4.) the defense sucked when it mattered.
5. The coaching sucked when it mattered.

you didn't watch the game! Stfu. But you really narrowed it down tho. Do you work for ESPN?

Last edited:
I am right though, eh?

No, you're not lol. I know you're mental and everything bro but try and watch the games before you flap your gums. It's embarrassing.

On another note, after a loss then calling out almost every position and saying they "sucked" isn't breaking news, genius. You're bound to hit on one of them lol. I already know what your response is going to be so just don't...

I thought the Oline played great vs Pittsburgh.... Stafford just couldn't get it done.

Wrong as usual....400+ yds through the air to a team that was averaging 150 yds to opposing teams. Fells, MJ and Ebron ALL with drops in the endzone.

TRY AGAIN! :nuts:

Wrong as usual....400+ yds through the air to a team that was averaging 150 yds to opposing teams. Fells, MJ and Ebron ALL with drops in the endzone.

TRY AGAIN! :nuts:

which means the oline was great. 2 for 12 on 3rd down. 2 for 11 in red zone. Even if i have him the 3 "drops" your making up he's still 5 for 11 in the red zone. Which is also shitty. You're getting more and more like lkp every day with your made up bs crap.

Last edited:
which means the oline was great. 2 for 12 on 3rd down. 2 for 11 in red zone. Even if i have him the 3 "drops" your making up he's still 5 for 11 in the red zone. Which is also shitty. You're getting more and more like lkp every day with your made up bs crap.

Wtf did I make up?! And what's with the quotations on drops?? Those really did happen lol. And in the motherfucking endzone!!! Wtf did I make up? Fells, MJ and Ebron legitimately cost us thst football game. But you being the retard that you are, you can't grasp thst because of your blind hatred for Stafford. You guys are full blown jokes when it comes to discussing the reality of certain players. Those 3 players I mentioned catch those balls and we're not even talking about 2 for 12, 2 for 11 or whatever. We're talking about how we beat up on the Steelers. Touchdowns are what matter in this fucking game and we weapons that can't close when it counts. But Stafford couldn't get it done.....lmao. Fkn clowns!

Wow....I didn't fully read your post. I had to re-read it again. So, are you saying that the drops in the EZ didn't happen? I'm making it up???? Baaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaa!!! Fkn epic!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Back