Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 7: Steelers @ Lions *Sunday Night* Thread

Perfect example of you making shit up. Show me where anyone is saying it's all on Stafford. I haven't seen it. Quote some post buttercup or shutup.

You shut the fuck up. I never pointed any one individual blaming #9 on this board but listen to the radio. You'll hear it there...

Patriots had a game with 9 drops in a game a couple years ago. Brady finished 34/54 for 355 yards 2TDs in a win

Patriots had a game with 9 drops in a game a couple years ago. Brady finished 34/54 for 355 yards 2TDs in a win

Wtf is your point?? Lol. His players came through for their QB?? Great point, genius! Any more??

Point is, winners win. Even when those around them fail. That example was 9 times they failed.

Pffffft.........top notch point, bruh! Winners win. Frame that and put it on your ceiling so you can wake up to that every fucking morning lol. Wow...

Pffffft.........top notch point, bruh! Winners win. Frame that and put it on your ceiling so you can wake up to that every fucking morning lol. Wow...

Winners win ask Eli Manning, Joe Flacco, Cam Newton, Matt Ryan, Drew Brees, Russell Wilson! These quarterbacks records have never been inflicted by the teams around them right? That?s why they are contenders every year! Oh wait.

Make a list of your top QBs then look at their winning % you'll most likely see a strong correlation.

There is a reason why Eli, flacco, Newton all have down seasons often. They aren't elite QBs.

The biggest issue was jim bob fucking cooter and his lousy repetitive play selections and to the concept of continuing to run on predictable running downs when you haven't had a running game since I was still an optismitc person which was a long fucking time ago

That and half the GD offense line is still a fucking joke

Bunch of damn idiot cooter bobs

Last edited:
Last edited:
Dodgers are the Stafford of the MLB. 0 for 10 with RISP before that run finally came across. Just cant get it done when it counts.

Last edited:
I know I'm not a football elite, but how much vision is necessary from the 2 yard line? Honestly, you see the first lane you get and plow as hard as you can into the end zone.

Normal runs sure, you need to have that vision to wait and see how things develop and where your holes will form. I don't think that's really the case at the 2. Get ball, be strong.

The problem isn't the RBs. It's the fact that this line has zero push when they need a yard.

Last edited:
I know I'm not a football elite, but how much vision is necessary from the 2 yard line? Honestly, you see the first lane you get and plow as hard as you can into the end zone.

Normal runs sure, you need to have that vision to wait and see how things develop and where your holes will form. I don't think that's really the case at the 2. Get ball, be strong.

The problem isn't the RBs. It's the fact that this line has zero push when they need a yard.

I suspect it's very important.. If the middle is stuffed (Or wherever you decide to go) you need to find another way quickly..

Sure. But there's basically 0 time from that part of the field. If you can't find your first way, it's likely a done deal. It's just a freaking mess of bodies.

I get it when you are in any other part of the field. I just don't buy it when your job is to plow a few feet forward. I think that's one of those "NFL purist" things that people think it's a lot more complicated than it really is.

Back