Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 7: Steelers @ Lions *Sunday Night* Thread

By the end of the week it's going to be 7 dropped TDs

Naaaaah you assclown. 2 for sures and the one to Ebron was close. The ball did hit his hands tho. I know I know bruh....it's real hard for you to follow. 14-21 points left on the field because our weapons can't catch when it matters most. That's on #9, right?! Riiiiiiiight lol

instead of hitting a wide open Marvin for a walk in touchdown..... he rifles it 4 feet over his head so Jones has to leap fully extended and fall in order to catch it. Nothing wrong.

Huge play, big yards. 1st down!!! Deep in the Pitt end. Quit bitching

Why can't he do a jump for the goal line like Brees? He needs to get his share of the blame just like everyone else . He is getting paid to win games. Hopefully it starts in Green Bay. Is it all on him .. Nope but it's time to start delivering wins before his body really breaks down.

Everybody gets a part of the blame but it's real hard to point the finger at Stafford. He played great...

Naaaaah you assclown. 2 for sures and the one to Ebron was close. The ball did hit his hands tho. I know I know bruh....it's real hard for you to follow. 14-21 points left on the field because our weapons can't catch when it matters most. That's on #9, right?! Riiiiiiiight lol

I don't think anyone claims others didn't contribute to the loss. Drops are huge. Steelers had some too. Not hitting a wide open guy, with no pressure, in stride is a huge miss too. It's okay to admit that. Facts are important.

You are getting to LKP level trolling on this one with how you are blindly defending your man crush.

I don't think anyone claims others didn't contribute to the loss. Drops are huge. Steelers had some too. Not hitting a wide open guy, with no pressure, in stride is a huge miss too. It's okay to admit that. Facts are important.

You are getting to LKP level trolling on this one with how you are blindly defending your man crush.

I think you are off on this one. Stafford played a damn good game between the 20s. Red zone not so much. 3 passes were flat out drops in the end zone. But I saw guys open in the end zone watching live. Stafford wasn't too blame for this loss though.

Of course Pittsburgh missed some big opportunities. Does that make you feel better, you schmuck? Lol. So fkn what?? We're not talking about the Steelers...

And your blind hate for a kid like Stafford makes you look like a petty fkn retard. I defend Stafford because of idiots like you and the rest of the Umbrella Crew. You idiots have nothing, do you reach into your bag of shit and complain about an audible and a pass play over 30 yds lol. Nevermind the fact that the Pitts D have held offenses to 150 yds through the air but Stafford and the O gashed them for over 400+ lol. Then tgrow in the FACTS, because we all know you love facts and it was FACTUAL that Detroit at least dropped 2 TD passes, probably 3 tho. But Stafford never got the ball in the endzone tho!!!! Stfu...he sure as hell did.

Touchdown from about 25 other qbs in this league

QBs get bailed out constantly in this league. Have you ever watched a Seattle Seahawks game or even a Patriots game? Those 2 dudes get bailed out all the time. It happens! We just can't close for Stafford. Therefore, he gets the blame. It's weak and consists of little brain activity. I look at the big picture. You don't because you're weak minded lol.

I think you are off on this one. Stafford played a damn good game between the 20s. Red zone not so much. 3 passes were flat out drops in the end zone. But I saw guys open in the end zone watching live. Stafford wasn't too blame for this loss though.

But he did play good in the redzone. 3 drops!!! Thst's not on #9. He did his job!!!

I wish Matt and Jim Bob had tried this once when they get inside the 1 yard line . If Drew Brees can do this Matt Can too.

It's at .50 second mark.

https://youtu.be/HyY16XBg_60

Jim Bob's play calling in the red zone is awful. Plus who Audibles to a slow ass Draw play that close to the goal line unless it's a qb draw ? That was a dumb audible. Matt played great but in the end he wasn't good enough, and if the Lions Red zone issues continue and the Lions lose at Green Bay Jim Bob may get fired . He has to be on the hot seat because his playcalling and creativity is really suspect.

Last edited:
I wish Matt and Jim Bob had tried this once when they get inside the 1 yard line . If Drew Brees can do this Matt Can too.

It's at .50 second mark.

https://youtu.be/HyY16XBg_60

Jim Bob's play calling in the red zone is awful. Plus who Audibles to a slow ass Draw play that close to the goal line unless it's a qb draw ? That was a dumb audible. Matt played great but in the end he wasn't good enough, and if the Lions Red zone issues continue and the Lions lose at Green Bay Jim Bob may get fired . He has to be on the hot seat because his playcalling and creativity is really suspect.

Sorry bro, he was "good enough". THREE drops in the EZ. Not on Stafford..:bs:

Not solely I don't think anyone is.. But he is one of many to blame.

Back