Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Boilers

Bold prediction lol..

#1seed Purdue is first number seed to lose in ncaa tournament. . Sooner or later they're hot shooting is going to leave them.

Last edited:
Bold prediction lol..

#1seed Purdue is first number seed to lose in ncaa tournament. . Sooner or later they're hot shooting is going to leave them.
Doubtful. They've been a great shooting team all year

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Great effort tonight. Really tough to win in Mackey.

Plus, Purdue is just better than us this year.

Don't care how good they are in regular season. They blow in the NCAAs. Don't trust them.

They are good but Purdue always gags before ncaa.
They have no weakness. Everyone is a good FT shooter, they are the best shooting team in the country, they don't turn it over, and they have two giants.

They are average at rebounding. Probably because they miss so few shots they can't even get offensive rebounds.

Forcing Haas to go left is their only actual weakness. They have one.

Lost by 4 with maar missing two ft. And a bunch of missed layups again. A few calls gp our way Maybe we could pull it out. 3 bailout calls were at least 4 points for Purdue and you can't let a long 3 go right before half. At least get a hand in his face. Layup misses just killed us. Simpson Missed 2 or 3. Livers missed the easiest one. Plus at least 14 turnovers .
Yikes .

But you can't give up 90 points and expect to win .
Maybe we can snag them in btt.

Last edited:
They have no weakness. Everyone is a good FT shooter, they are the best shooting team in the country, they don't turn it over, and they have two giants.

They are average at rebounding. Probably because they miss so few shots they can't even get offensive rebounds.

We all dont disagree. But Purdue never puts 4 or 6 good games in a row in ncaa. Maybe this is the year. .

Back