Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Boilers

Holy shit crazy game in Columbus. Psu blows a late 13 point lead and tie game after 3rd three in a row by osu and psu nails a long three at the buzzer .

Last edited:
I can't wait to play Purdue in the Ncaa regional final or semi-final and beat them by a bucket on a put back by Mathews at the buzzer !

ok stop dreaming like 1989 !!!!
I will be happy with a few wins in the ncaa and who knows maybe we can get hot!!

Last edited:
Hey BTN !!! Michigan played 4 games in 9 days and we played 3 in 6 also mention us !!!!

I hate that the Big ten ends a week before selection Sunday. That will be almost 7-10 days teams will be sitting before ncaa starts. Who knows if its a good thing or a bad thing. teams good get rusty or get healthy or who knows !!!

Last edited:
talk about a weird schedule we don't play until Monday now and we better be ready for Northwestern who is playing better. At 6-4 the regular season btc is all gone. Need at least 4 more wins to start BTT at 21 wins, and hopefully we will get more then 4 wins.

Northwestern....... JAN 29 (MON) 7:00 Pm
Minnesota.............FEB 3 (SAT) 2:30 PM
@ Northwestern.... FEB 6 (TUE) 6:00 PM CT
@ Wisconsin..........FEB 11 (SUN) NOON CT
Iowa....................FEB 14 wed. 6:30
Osu......................FEB 18 (SUN) 1:00 PM
@ Penn State......... FEB 21 (WED) 7:00 PM
@ Maryland............ FEB 24 (SAT) NOON

I hate that Lunardi has us on the 8/9 line.. We need to get off it.
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology.

Last edited:
I know it's crazy to say, but they SHOULD either run the table or just drop 1. Those games are pretty much all favorable.

I know it's crazy to say, but they SHOULD either run the table or just drop 1. Those games are pretty much all favorable.

I think you are right . If they stay focused they should be able to beat a lot of these teams .

Last edited:
I agree. We really should run the table. If we play anything like last night, we win every game from here until the BTT in the dump known as Madison Square Garden.

Beat OSU and avoid too bad a loss is all I want for the rest of the regular season. Can easily see us dropping another couple games like @Maryland, or even @Northwestern where we always have tight games

They can run the table for the rest of the season. All gonna depend on how bad this team wants it. May be clich?, but it's true.

They can run the table for the rest of the season. All gonna depend on how bad this team wants it. May be clich?, but it's true.

It's just absolutely crazy how they got up last night for Purdue, and looked like zombies against Maryland, Nebraska, and a little bit Rutgers. I don't know if they are playing down to weaker teams or were just exhausted, but look at the highlights against NEB, and then last night. Those two teams are polar opposites.

It's just absolutely crazy how they got up last night for Purdue, and looked like zombies against Maryland, Nebraska, and a little bit Rutgers. I don't know if they are playing down to weaker teams or were just exhausted, but look at the highlights against NEB, and then last night. Those two teams are polar opposites.

Agree, it is crazy! Is it due to youth at key positions? Still this loss to Purdue came down to missed layups and free throws at the end. They have got to make those shots at the end of the game.

Agree, it is crazy! Is it due to youth at key positions? Still this loss to Purdue came down to missed layups and free throws at the end. They have got to make those shots at the end of the game.

Nebraska game was road game and 4th game in 9 days verses a team that is 11-1 now at home and had is circled us for years . Perfect storm .. But then I don't disagree with you.

Last edited:
Back