Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Josh Jackson to kansas, possibly tonight.

Josh Jackson is traveling to Detroit for his announcement Press Conference. This is a good sign.

Josh Jackson is traveling to Detroit for his announcement Press Conference. This is a good sign.

Im not trolling but I dont like this quote AT ALL the 29th. Hes "already made his decision" and then this.

This is what he said today about MSU: "I love Michigan State. I actually grew up a State fan. So, even if I decide not to go to Michigan State, they'll always be in my heart, and I'll always be a fan of them and coach Izzo."

sounds like the kiss of death and a tone of consolation to me....Kansas....

I firmly believe the day after senior day he was 90% green. I believe now the "people in his camp" have persuaded him to take another avenue even though he would prefer to go to MSU.... fuuuuuuuck

Last edited:

Isn't most of his family in Detroit? If so, that could be taken a couple of different ways. It certainly makes it a bit more of a slap in the face if goes elsewhere. This is the most drawn out, dragged out announcement I can recall.

Last edited:
Miles Bridges may have accidentally spilled the beans last night after the game. Said he "can't wait to work out with Cassius and Josh Jackson next year....I mean Josh Jackson who I am still recruiting to Michigan State."

Rexrode went to the game convinced he was going to Kansas, now he says he has no idea. Neither do I. Jackson keeps mentioning trust over and over. How he has to trust his teammates and the coaches, he needs to trust they'll have his back. Who could you trust more? Two of your childhood friend and coach Izzo, or Bill $elf and company?

The vibe around the game was that he was picking MSU. I'd say it's 50-50.

Bridges had a good 1st half, but Josh Langford really had a strong 2nd half and was one of the better players on the floor.

Miles Bridges may have accidentally spilled the beans last night after the game. Said he "can't wait to work out with Cassius and Josh Jackson next year....I mean Josh Jackson who I am still recruiting to Michigan State."

Rexrode went to the game convinced he was going to Kansas, now he says he has no idea. Neither do I. Jackson keeps mentioning trust over and over. How he has to trust his teammates and the coaches, he needs to trust they'll have his back. Who could you trust more? Two of your childhood friend and coach Izzo, or Bill $elf and company?

The vibe around the game was that he was picking MSU. I'd say it's 50-50.

Bridges had a good 1st half, but Josh Langford really had a strong 2nd half and was one of the better players on the floor.

I watched only the final 10-15 minutes of the game but came away impressed with Langford. Not completely explosive athletically, but overall a nice skillset who will get things done. If JJ comes, and he and Bridges are considered most likely One and Dones, I could see Langford being a 2 year guy who is able to carry things in his sophomore year.

Isn't most of his family in Detroit? If so, that could be taken a couple of different ways. It certainly makes it a bit more of a slap in the face if goes elsewhere. This is the most drawn out, dragged out announcement I can recall.

corely changed his date 2-3 times, made over 10 visits to MSU and OSU, probably 50 in total. His was way beyond anything ive seen.

Bridges had 8-3-3 last night with a steal, also missed a bunny. Langford had 12-1-3 and looked really strong with the ball. I see some PG in his future.

Jackson scored 19 points on 9 of 11 shooting in only 17 minutes. He was a class above everyone else on the floor and looks better than Ben Simmons. Jackson can play the 1, 2, or 3, and will play the 4 against smaller NCAA teams. He is a floor general who can score.

Last edited:
I could only imagine the total value of lost productivity of people following this recruitment

It's been 37 hours since we've had any announcements, updates of rumors, talk of travel plans, etc. Does anyone know what's going on? What's JJ having for lunch today? The suspense is killing me...

It's been 37 hours since we've had any announcements, updates of rumors, talk of travel plans, etc. Does anyone know what's going on? What's JJ having for lunch today? The suspense is killing me...

I thought about doing a "JOSH JACKSON TO MICHIGAN STATE!!!!!!" Thread for April fools but held off. "Even if I dont go to michigan state" doesnt sound good to me. Ill just rehash some old speculation.....

There's always the option to ignore the thread. It's here for updates on a very significant recruitment. If you don't want to follow it, that's your choice.

There's always the option to ignore the thread. It's here for updates on a very significant recruitment. If you don't want to follow it, that's your choice.

there is that option. there are many options, like the option to crack a joke about this obsessive circle jerk of rumor and speculation. after a certain point, you realize these things get taken way too seriously - you can ignore it or you can have fun with it. I chose the latter. another option would be to not get your knickers in a twist and take a joke for what it is.

there is that option. there are many options, like the option to crack a joke about this obsessive circle jerk of rumor and speculation. after a certain point, you realize these things get taken way too seriously - you can ignore it or you can have fun with it. I chose the latter. another option would be to not get your knickers in a twist and take a joke for what it is.

Lol.

Knickers.

I agree 100% about the spectacle this has become. It's a joke. Do I want JJ to go to MSU.....of course.

However, after all this......if he does go to Kansas.....part of me won't be disappointed. We don't need this prima donna and his overbearing mommy. What's going to happen if he doesn't get big minutes? Or enough shots? Is mommy gonna pitch a big social media fit???

I'm with you Mack.

Lol.

Knickers.

I agree 100% about the spectacle this has become. It's a joke. Do I want JJ to go to MSU.....of course.

However, after all this......if he does go to Kansas.....part of me won't be disappointed. We don't need this prima donna and his overbearing mommy. What's going to happen if he doesn't get big minutes? Or enough shots? Is mommy gonna pitch a big social media fit???
Mom is worried about distractions close to home that won't be nearby in Kansas. I can't blame her for that, by all accounts she's raised a very good kid, mature for his age. I don't think you can go wrong with msu or Kansas but I am not a really sure this is over and he really has his decision. This is Josh deciding if he's going to go with his friends girlfriend etc vs what mom thinks is best. I'm hearing that the former is leading

Back