Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

*Michigan Football Recruiting '19 thread

2019 4* OLB Anthony Solomon will announce his commitment choice sometime this evening.

This is down right crazy!! They punked him over at Bama saying Brown was leaving for Temple and Harbaugh was leaving again. I will have to eat crow on this one. I thought bagmen were all over this, but it turns out he was lied to. Embarrassed by this, he sent in letter of intent to seal the deal. This is a huge WOW and we get another top CT receiver(Tarick Black being the other).

Very exciting . There had been a ton of rumors he was reconsidering after all the Bama coaches kept using the negative recuiting of Jim leaving for the a nfl. That James Yoder Michigan insider said Hill had a decent shot at flipping back. He said last Friday that hill back to Michigan was potentially back on.

Very exciting . There had been a ton of rumors he was reconsidering after all the Bama coaches kept using the negative recuiting of Jim leaving for the a nfl. That James Yoder Michigan insider said Hill had a decent shot at flipping back. He said last Friday that hill back to Michigan was potentially back on.

Why would any NFL team want Harbaugh? No one in the NFL is looking to run an offense from the WW2 era.

Last edited:
Damn Meyer retiring made it possible for the Buckeyes to get Harrison. Darn it :(

you had it right

Well, I knew something was different, but i didn't know what. The NFL thing was floated around a couple of days after he flipped to Alabama, though. I didn't want to say anything, because there was a chance he would flip back, so I just left it alone.

Funny thing, the naysayers around here and everywhere were saying he flipped, because Harbaugh is an idiot and has lost control of the program. Thing was, he flipped, because he thought Harbaugh was leaving. Really lets you know where the recruits and players minds are at...not with the naysayers. Oh! I'm sure there are a few, but Michigan just brought in one hell of a class that all really want to play for Harbaugh.

Back