Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU basektball recruiting

I'm sure the clutch 3 by Byrd has you very excited...

I just feel like we're going to need someone who is a scorer. Valentine, Costello, Trice, Ellis, none of the guys can really get themselves a shot when needed. I guess what I'm saying is that there isn't a clear go to guy in the group.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have any title aspirations for next year but we should be a tournament team which is important

Izzo will stitch something together next year. They may not have a go to guy, but Denzel could possibly become something of one, whether it's scoring or dishing. I didn't envision Draymond as becoming a go-to guy 2 years ago, at least as a scorer. Some others may grow into bigger roles: Ellis, Costello, Kaminski.

Odds that Dawson returns next year?

I say it seems more likely now than it did at the outset of the season.

Odds that Dawson returns next year?

I say it seems more likely now than it did at the outset of the season.

I think he just wants to play professionally no matter what league, that's just what I've heard.

we're starting to watch Josh Cunningham a little closer, Chicago kid, 4 star 2014, averaging 23 and 14 this year. he's big but he can play a lot of positions, getting closer to a MSU offer

Don't get me wrong, I don't have any title aspirations for next year but we should be a tournament team which is important

a month ago I saw enough potential in players like Kaminiski, Valentine, Costello to make the tourney. Hope Dawson will stay 1 more year.

a month ago I saw enough potential in players like Kaminiski, Valentine, Costello to make the tourney. Hope Dawson will stay 1 more year.

I agree, the injuries have given those guys valuable experience that will help next year. i expect Tum Tum to be a contributor as well, not as sure on Bess.

I think he just wants to play professionally no matter what league, that's just what I've heard.

we're starting to watch Josh Cunningham a little closer, Chicago kid, 4 star 2014, averaging 23 and 14 this year. he's big but he can play a lot of positions, getting closer to a MSU offer

Looks like he's listed at 6-7 180 but seems like a really good rebounder. Athletic and will battle. An Izzo type of player. They'd surely put some more weight on him too. Athleticism on the frontline will be a need if Dawson's gone.

The 2014 class may not be done quite yet. There's talk of 5 star sg Teki Gill Caesar reclassifying from the 2015 class to the 2014 class and we're right in the mix for him. Also, Josh Cunningham may finally get an MSU offer soon.

The 2014 class may not be done quite yet. There's talk of 5 star sg Teki Gill Caesar reclassifying from the 2015 class to the 2014 class and we're right in the mix for him. Also, Josh Cunningham may finally get an MSU offer soon.

Lots of insider talk that msu is the offer cunningham wants. Indiana just offered as well

Montaque Gill-Caesar is reportedly reclassifying to 2014 in order to attend Michigan State in the Fall. Not a done deal, but he's 80% Green. Top 20 player, similar to Gary Harris IMO.

Montaque Gill-Caesar is reportedly reclassifying to 2014 in order to attend Michigan State in the Fall. Not a done deal, but he's 80% Green. Top 20 player, similar to Gary Harris IMO.

any source here? announcement timeframe? it would be good because I think UK is full

Back