Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU pres. Resigns

I fulfilled my math requirement at CMU before transferring to MSU, but while I was there, I took 2 statistics classes and a calculus class. Both were easy...

I don't know if that has anything to do with the story, but there it is.

I graduated at 25. I was in the military, though. Maybe he has a similar excuse/reason.

Yeah, I thought about that; going to college later (normally for military service) is a valid reason for still being an undergrad past age 23/24.

They've got to get rid of Engler and Carol M. Viventi.

https://www.chronicle.com/article/Michigan-State-Chief-Said/243656

At least we know what really happened. The survivors now are being manipulated by trial lawyers who in the end will each get millions of dollars more than any of [sic] individual survivors with the exception of Denhollander who is likely to get [sic] kickback from Manley [sic] for her role in the trial lawyer manipulation.
That's from Engler. Viventi also thinks the survivors and their lawyers are the ones being unfair to MSU.

Victims can say anything and we have to dance around their ?misperceptions?.
The article does say some trustees pushed back against Viventi. Brian Mosallam specifically.

My job is to protect MSU, NOT the university president. And in a case like this one, where the university president?s judgment, tone and conduct undermine the institution and its reputation, I have an obligation to protect MSU even if it is at the expense of the university president.

trying to rat-fuck victims of a sexual abuser...? In email subject to FOIA?

he's like a low rent Nixon... but dumber and totally incompetent.

Horrible

Thwre was a large group who wanted granholm and i am sure she would have done much better

Spartanmack is just showing the Spartan way here and in the other thread. Instead of acting humble and realizing that MSU has screwed up big time. They are using this entire rape scandal as more, "Chip on the shoulder" material. Yeah, MSU is semi-responsible for the worst rape scandal in the history of mankind, but we kicked Michigan's ass last year and we're going to do it again this year!!!! Yeah, bro!!!!!" We might be down, but we'll be OK as long as we beat MIchigan's ass!!!" "OH yeah and Gibbons!!!" Even though, that head coach, AD, and president are long gone that was at Michigan during the Gibbons thing and the coach is still in place during the entire MSU thing. None of that matter, cause "WE beat your ass!!"

LOL, just when you think "cartoonishly incompetent and bad" couldn't get more cartoonishly incompetent and bad...

He keeps creating stories out of nothing.

Back