Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs OU

that's gotta be a record for the longest Schilling has went before picking up his first foul

oklahoma isn't deep, good to have a bunch of guys with 2 fouls

wollenmen just handed them the ball twice, just not strong enough with it

Dawson has to pass better out of those doubles

A bunch? 1 starter and a guy that averages 8 minutes a game. Non issue right now.

both bigs, they don't have a lot of depth. of course after I post this Schilling gets #2 and Costello #2 so any advantage is negated by playing Wollenman

Whether short prep favors one side or another is wholy subjective and I feel that it brings the two teams together somewhat. I see that a lot in conference tournaments as well, it seems like MSU had a better chance of beating a superior team like Wisconsin in a quick turnaround vs both teams having a week and being at their best. I'll agree to disagree with you on this and not dedicate twenty posts to the topic. feel free to argue this with yourself though

hence my statement about agreeing to disagree and being finsihed with it

You do realize you're the one who bumped and then dragged out the ceiling argument on and on after I stopped indulging your tantrum and then accused me of having an argument with myself. Now you're patting yourself on the back for taking the high road after making sure you got the last word in. I'm happy to let it all go, just don't act like a spoiled brat then accuse me of doing what you're doing.

You do realize you're the one who bumped and then dragged out the ceiling argument on and on after I stopped indulging your tantrum and then accused me of having an argument with myself. Now you're patting yourself on the back for taking the high road after making sure you got the last word in. I'm happy to let it all go, just don't act like a spoiled brat then accuse me of doing what you're doing.

I guess you don't see the difference between arguing something subjective about prep time vs you saying something that was blatantly false and then saying you misspoke when called on it. apples and oranges asshole

Back