Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU vs OU

You do realize you're the one who bumped and then dragged out the ceiling argument on and on after I stopped indulging your tantrum and then accused me of having an argument with myself. Now you're patting yourself on the back for taking the high road after making sure you got the last word in. I'm happy to let it all go, just don't act like a spoiled brat then accuse me of doing what you're doing.

Are you really bringing this shit up during the game. You 2 need to shut the fuck up.

Well we got it within 4 and have the momentum. I fully expect us to come out ready in the 2nd half and run away with this one. We played like complete shit that half and are still right in it.

So much for running them out of the gym. They have dominated the transition game. And Valentine sucks. I bagged on trice all year but he's been head and shoulders better than Denzel in the tourney.

I guess you don't see the difference between arguing something subjective about prep time vs you saying something that was blatantly false and then saying you misspoke when called on it. apples and oranges asshole

You don't know the difference between letting something go and dragging it on and on. But since you can't let it go, your prep time argument isn't subjective, it's wrong. Go play in traffic dickhead.

Last edited:
Well we got it within 4 and have the momentum. I fully expect us to come out ready in the 2nd half and run away with this one. We played like complete shit that half and are still right in it.

I hope you're right but both teams looked like shit most of the half.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking we had no effort. Izzo called the effort embarrassing just now.

I'm sure he lit a fire

You don't know the difference between letting something go and dragging it on and on. But since you can't let it go, your prep time argument isn't subjective, it's wrong. Go play in traffic dickhead.

yep, bring it up in the middle of the game in the game thread, but I'm the one who doesn't know how to let it go.

If you want to get in a circular argument about a subjective statement, start a new thread and I'll address it another time. Don't trash this one during the game

I think Schilling only has 1.

looked like 2, hopefully it's only 1, ESPN only has him for 1. if that's the case then why the hell did they play colby so long after costello getting his second?

huge shot by denzel

also, great that we got the roll on that shot by schilling, a little break that went our way. he missed his mark by a while but that was a big momentum shot

looked like 2, hopefully it's only 1, ESPN only has him for 1. if that's the case then why the hell did they play colby so long after costello getting his second?

I wondered that too. He actually didn't look like an abortion that half.

huge shot by denzel

also, great that we got the roll on that shot by schilling, a little break that went our way. he missed his mark by a while but that was a big momentum shot

Denzel needs to step up his D

We need to get 5 guys in there that want to play D. We're giving up too many open shots.

i get the feeling it's a critical stretch here down 4

we need to get something out of Dawson on offense too, a put back or something. he's playing hard but they're just doing a good job on him when he gets the ball. 9 boards already

Denzel thinks he's Vinnie Johnson trying to shoot his way out of a slump. This is starting to look like the NC game against Carolina - jacking up threes early in the clock like we're down 12 pts. Get it inside and get something going.

Back