Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

National semifinal vs Bama

now it's probably over. at least the defense will get a little rest.

Last edited:
Ugh, all the issues from earlier in the season coming back. Running game, pass defense, and now special teams to top it off.

Tough to see it end this way, they're better but we're better than this.

Hes one of the big problems but its a lot of things now. Losing seemedxvery possible not covering the +10 seemed like a longshot. Michamp might actually call the score if they give us a pity TD

Sooooooooo maybe since were down so much we can throw a ball in the air further than 20 yards. But not to "queens"

definitely didn't look like a first rounder tonight. had some.drops but made some.horrible throws particularly in the first half.

Cook went from a possible number 1 pick to a third rounder. Almost as bad of a drop as Johnny Adams a few years back.

Agree on all counts. Id be pretty surprised if they covered that 9.5. I see it as more of an alabama -4, really anyones game. We played in the same venue last year and just didnt come out gunslinging got behind and had to claw back. There is no reason for that, we can throw and run. An early deep reception would open it up for 8 yard runs with Scott. Baylor was chucking the ball from the onset. I dont think Alabama has that capability (im quite certain in fact). I hope we can put some pressure on the throws Coker does make early on.

Maybe it's because in getting drunk as hell......but I find everything about this post hilarious!

Great job!

Cook went from a possible number 1 pick to a third rounder. Almost as bad of a drop as Johnny Adams a few years back.

yeah except in JA's case he had no business ever being a first round consideration. for Cook, personally I think he was a legit late first rounder, but his senior year and the injury have led to a precipitous fall.

Flights to Phoenix booked as of this morning

Did you get these refunded yet?

Fuck Bama, I didn't like what I saw from Clemson in that their personalities irk me, so I wont be watching the NC....but I hate Bama more so I guess Clemson is slightly preferred.

I was surprised originally with the first round pick talk regarding Cook. Seemed like he did a lot of things pretty well, but nothing that might wow a scout. But I long ago quit trying to predict what it takes to make it or not as an NFL QB.

Back