Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

National semifinal vs Bama

Did you get these refunded yet?

Fuck Bama, I didn't like what I saw from Clemson in that their personalities irk me, so I wont be watching the NC....but I hate Bama more so I guess Clemson is slightly preferred.
I could give a fuck if you like Clemson or bama. Maybe start a thread on the who gives a fuck board about that.

I was surprised originally with the first round pick talk regarding Cook. Seemed like he did a lot of things pretty well, but nothing that might wow a scout. But I long ago quit trying to predict what it takes to make it or not as an NFL QB.

i think a lot of the first round chatter was due to him being considered the best QB in his not particularly loaded class not necessarily because he was clearly first round talent.

i really thought we'd compete with these guys but we clearly don't even belong on the same field as them.

i really thought we'd compete with these guys but we clearly don't even belong on the same field as them.

Even though they're ranked #2, I think Alabama has been sold short a little bit because the SEC this year overall is not what it's been most of the past decade. But other than that slipup vs Ole Miss they rolled through the SEC and they've got all the same components that Saban's other teams that have won it all had. Stud tailback behind a dominant O-line, dominating Front 7 and QB that makes plays when he needs to.

And we didn't play well, obviously.

A healthy Copeland and Hicks and this game would be close. Alabama never has injuries, fucking bastards. We have awful luck.

we played pretty well in the 1h, at least on defense. i think if bama played this well we could play our best and still probably lose.

You mean 6 years ago? These teams are way different than those two, Bama had 7 starters that were eventual 1st round picks and a bunch more on the depth chart. Their top 3 backs were mark ingram, Trent richardson, and Eddie lacy. We were still working with Mac talent back then, as good of a guy as jihn stipek was he isn't much of a match for Marcell Darius.

yes, those teams were a lot different; did Bama get better or did you get worse? or maybe it's a bit of both?

Will drew sharp revisit his "state is better off without saban" article, do you think?

I could give a fuck if you like Clemson or bama. Maybe start a thread on the who gives a fuck board about that.

I think it is hysterical that you bought tix and bragged about it BEFORE the game.

I hope the airline rapes you when trying to get a refund.

But I still would have preferred MSU winning it all....despite the fact you are one of the biggest fucking dingleberries of all time.

Enjoy your flight! Bwahahahahaha.

Back