Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NBA Conference Finals

biggunsbob

Eastern Conference

Eastern Conference

Boston Celtics (2) vs. Miami Heat (8)

? Game 1: Heat 123 Celtics 116 Final
? Game 2: Heat 111 Celtics 105 Final.
? Game 3: Heat 128 Celtics 102 Final
? Game 4: Celtics 116 Heat 99 Final
? Game 5: Celtics 110 Heat 97 Final.
? Game 6: Celtics 104 Haet 103 Final.
? Game 7: Heat 103 Celtics 84 Final.
Heat win series 4-3

Western Conference

Denver Nuggets (1) vs. L.A. Lakers (7)

? Game 1: Nuggets 132, Lakers 126 Final.
? Game 2: Nuggets 108 Lakers 103 Final.
? Game 3: Nuggets 119 Lakers 108 Final.
? Game 4: Nuggets 113 Lakers 111 Final.
Denver wins series 4-0

Last edited:
Miami gives the Celtics a tough game.

I don't understand how the lakers took down the warriors.

I always think the NBA wants the teams with certain players in there, like Lebron. I hope Denver beats them.

I always think the NBA wants the teams with certain players in there, like Lebron. I hope Denver beats them.

I don't buy it. The best teams won and advanced.

I'd like to see the Lakers vs. Celtics...an old school matchup. Lakers vs. Miami would be good too, a 7 vs 8 seed

Through 3 quarters Jokic 31 points 19 boards and 12 assists. I wish we had that in a player.

You mean like the Celtics and Lakers Ron lol :)

Jimmy?s a killer. He?s a +450 dog in the series against Boston. Vegas is a lot smarter than me but I like odds and think he has a real shot of winning the series.

I?ve said it for years to friends of mine. If I had to go to war, I want Jimmy on my side!

If anyone likes betting on games/props. Jimmy over 5.5 assist. #PrintingMoney

I just looked in on the game in the final 20 seconds. Miami wins. Screw the nba I?m not given them any ratings. They have a rigged system.

I just looked in on the game in the final 20 seconds. Miami wins. Screw the nba I?m not given them any ratings. They have a rigged system.

how is it rigged? I thought if it were rigged they would have Boston winning the game.

how is it rigged? I thought if it were rigged they would have Boston winning the game.

I was commenting on the rigged lottery system and that I didn't turn on the game until the last 20 seconds to get the score of the game. I'm trying not to give the nba any tv ratings.

Last edited:
It's all about ratings and making more money.

The Celtics have blown about 15 games this year with double digit leads in the 4th quarters.

They added teams to the playoffs after the lakers didn't get in last year so lebron fans can see him this year. There is no way the lakers are better than the warriors other than the series that ended between them.

It's all about ratings and making more money.

The Celtics have blown about 15 games this year with double digit leads in the 4th quarters.

They added teams to the playoffs after the lakers didn't get in last year so lebron fans can see him this year. There is no way the lakers are better than the warriors other than the series that ended between them.

The Lakers are better than the Warriors due to the additions (and more importantly the subtraction of Westbrick) at the trade deadline. I think the Lakers had the best record in the west after the trade deadline.

You are right about the NBA wanting TV ratings, but that is true about every product that is on TV.

They didn't add playoff teams (the play in games) so people could watch Lebron in the playoffs, they did it to keep more teams in the hunt which generates more revenue. Just like they did in baseball, football, and in the NHL.

You are right...it is all about the money, which it 100% should be. They are in business to make money.

Reactions: 503
Oh it?s about getting the Lakes and Celtics in the playoff field. Don?t kid yourself you are both right though.

Nuggets make the Franchises first nba final sweeping the Lakers in the conference finals.
Denver was down 15 in game four

Denver?s 47th season in the NBA . First nba final.

Last edited:
I think the Lakers and Warriors were comparable. Westbrook gone did help though. Nonetheless both gone thank you.

Back