Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NBA Conference Finals

Miami?s issue is that can?t make back to back shots and Jimmy looks gassed. He can?t make anything.

Poor clock management by Miami in my opinion unless they didn?t have a timeout. I have sound muted. Down two in my opinion you have to start faster in my opinion.
Also Robinson had 2 wide open threes they he missed for the tie and the lead.

Jimmy makes all three free throws .I?m thought it was a two but again I?m not listening.
I dial up a two instead of a three.

Last edited:
Gotta box out poor defense. Great defense on the shot. Who mess up on the coverage ? Someone on defense got caught ball watching instead of playing til final seconds.I hope Denver beats either of these teams but I?m not sure they can beat Boston sadly. Lakers and Celtics could implode for all I care.

Last edited:
Damn.

Boston is gonna be the first town to have a team come from behind 3-0 that ain?t hockey.

Damn.

Boston is gonna be the first town to have a team come from behind 3-0 that ain?t hockey.

Yup sadly looks that way. More crap we gave to listen to about the lakers and Celtics.
Guess I didn?t count on the no show from the Celtics. Didn?t see that coming.

Last edited:
Miami Heat only the 2nd #8 seed to make it to the finals.

This isn?t the finals thread. Just pointing it out.

Back