Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NBA Semifinals

biggunsbob

Eastern Conference
#1 Miami
#2 Boston
Games
Game 1: Miami 118 Boston 107 Final.
Game 2: Boston 127 Miami 102 Final.
Game 3: Miami 109 Boston 103 Final.
Game 4: Boston 102 Miami 82 Final.
Game 5: Boston 93 Miami 80 Final.
Game 6: Miami 111 Boston 103 Final.
Game 7: Boston 100 Miami 96 Final.
Boston sadly wins series 4-3.
=======================================
Western Conference
#3 Golden State
#4 Dallas

Game 1: Golden State 112 Dallas 97 Final.
Game 2: Golden State 126 Dallas 117 Final.
Game 3: Golden State 109 Dallas 100 Final.
Game 4: Dallas 119 Golden State 109 Final.
Game 5. Golden State 120 Dallas 110 Final.
Warriors win series 4-1

Last edited:
Guess I?m rooting for in order

Golden st.
Dallas
Miami
Boston

I really hope Boston doesn?t win another title although I think they are the best defense team left of the four when healthy.

Dallas had golden st down as many as 19 points. It was 72-58 at half. Warriors are up 112-103 with 3:52 left. Still time for Dallas but that is some turnaround and it was done mostly with the 2nd team. Wiggins, Poole, looney. Dallas had 14 or 15 threes at halftime. Luca has 42 and counting.

Last edited:
Under Steve Kerr the warriors have 11 comebacks when trailing by 15 or more.

Last 4 minutes Dallas didn't play defense at all. Just let GS drive past them for easy layups.

Last 4 minutes Dallas didn't play defense at all. Just let GS drive past them for easy layups.

Agree with that. Looney has played 422 games and this was his first game over 20 points.

Miami has 19 steals tonight. They were up 26 in the first half. They lost Butler and Herro and Boston cut it to one in late in the fourth. Both teams are really banged up badly.

Last edited:
Wiggins Just posterized Luka with a amazing dunk.

Dallas 40 point playoff games.

Dirk was 6-1 40 point games.
Luca is 2-6 in 40 point games.

Golden State 26 consecutive playoff series in which they have won at least 1 road game.

Maybe. I didn't that at first. Probably a good no call.

yup. I watched the entire video and it appears that they reviewed the play and determined that there was no offensive or defensive foul. That youtube video is the extent of the NBA playoffs that I have watched this year. I don't like any of the teams...especially Golden State. Green may be my least favorite player in the league, and why are ESPN and other sports "news" sites calling them Dubs?

yup. I watched the entire video and it appears that they reviewed the play and determined that there was no offensive or defensive foul. That youtube video is the extent of the NBA playoffs that I have watched this year. I don't like any of the teams...especially Golden State. Green may be my least favorite player in the league, and why are ESPN and other sports "news" sites calling them Dubs?

I watched 4 minutes of GS-Dallas game two and that was it.

I like Golden State. They like to share and pass the ball. Still wish the Pistons had drafted Green but I guess at #6 that was never going to happen. Look I get tired of DG?s antics but they say Golden state has drafted and developed guys the last 10 plus years is pretty fabulous.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/draft/NBA_2012.html

Last edited:
I like GS and the way they play as well. Normally I'd root for a newcomer to win, like Milwaukee last season - But I don't want Boston (sorry KC) or Miami to win.

I like Golden State. They like to share and pass the ball. Still wish the Pistons had drafted Green but I guess at #6 that was never going to happen. Look I get tired of DG?s antics but they say Golden state has drafted and developed guys the last 10 plus years is pretty fabulous.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/draft/NBA_2012.html

The Pistons drafted Khris Middleton in the 2nd round of that draft. He's a better player than Green but the Pistons traded him away before he got a chance.

The Pistons drafted Khris Middleton in the 2nd round of that draft. He's a better player than Green but the Pistons traded him away before he got a chance.

I heard Dumars say he didn't want to add him in that trade. Then why did you trade him, huh? Got Brandon Jennings who was not much that couldn't shoot .. We traded him away for Tobias Harris, who was and still is a solid player, here barely a year traded away for Blake Griffin.

We lost it seems in every scenario.

Last edited:
Back