Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NBA Semifinals

The Pistons drafted Khris Middleton in the 2nd round of that draft. He's a better player than Green but the Pistons traded him away before he got a chance.

Yeah I remember the pistons trading him away.
I didn?t look past Green. Shows how stupid the pistons are trading Middleton away for Jennings .
Transactions
June 28, 2012: Drafted by the Detroit Pistons in the 2nd round (39th pick) of the 2012 NBA Draft.

December 12, 2012: Assigned to the of the G-League.

December 19, 2012: Recalled from the of the G-League.

July 31, 2013: Traded by the Detroit Pistons with Brandon Knight and Viacheslav Kravtsov to the Milwaukee Bucks for Brandon Jennings.

July 9, 2015: Signed a multi-year contract with the Milwaukee Bucks

July 11, 2019: Signed as a free agent with the Milwaukee Bucks.

We didn?t draft Bey ? The Nets did ?

Saw this in Kennard?s trade .

November 19, 2020: As part of a 3-team trade, traded by the Detroit Pistons with Justin Patton, a 2023 2nd round draft pick, a 2024 2nd round draft pick, a 2025 2nd round draft pick and a 2026 2nd round draft pick to the Los Angeles Clippers; the Brooklyn Nets traded Saddiq Bey, Jaylen Hands, Dzanan Musa and a 2021 2nd round draft pick (JT Thor was later selected) to the Detroit Pistons; the Brooklyn Nets traded Jay Scrubb to the Los Angeles Clippers; the Detroit Pistons traded Bruce Brown to the Brooklyn Nets; the Los Angeles Clippers traded Reggie Perry and Landry Shamet to the Brooklyn Nets; and the Los Angeles Clippers traded Rodney McGruder and cash to the Detroit Pistons. 2023 2nd-rd pick is POR own 2024 2nd-rd pick is DET's own 2025 2nd-rd pick is DET's own 2026 2nd-rd pick is DET's own 2021 2nd-rd pick is TOR own

We didn?t draft Bey ? The Nets did ?

Saw this in Kennard?s trade .

November 19, 2020: As part of a 3-team trade, traded by the Detroit Pistons with Justin Patton, a 2023 2nd round draft pick, a 2024 2nd round draft pick, a 2025 2nd round draft pick and a 2026 2nd round draft pick to the Los Angeles Clippers; the Brooklyn Nets traded Saddiq Bey, Jaylen Hands, Dzanan Musa and a 2021 2nd round draft pick (JT Thor was later selected) to the Detroit Pistons; the Brooklyn Nets traded Jay Scrubb to the Los Angeles Clippers; the Detroit Pistons traded Bruce Brown to the Brooklyn Nets; the Los Angeles Clippers traded Reggie Perry and Landry Shamet to the Brooklyn Nets; and the Los Angeles Clippers traded Rodney McGruder and cash to the Detroit Pistons. 2023 2nd-rd pick is POR own 2024 2nd-rd pick is DET's own 2025 2nd-rd pick is DET's own 2026 2nd-rd pick is DET's own 2021 2nd-rd pick is TOR own

It was one of those deals that didn't get finalized until later...but from what I understand, the Pistons were the team that drafted him.

After the 2007-08 season if my math is correct the piston were 2361-2367 all time using basketball reference. That was after 7 seasons in a row of 50 plus wins and one 60 plus win season.

What a darn 7 year stretch. Man one more superstar and this team may have won a bunch.
2001-02?50-32 lost conference semis
2002-03?50-32 lost conference finals
2003-04..54-28 won championship
2004-05..54-28 lost championship
2005-06..64-18 lost conference finals
2006-07..53-29 lost conference finals
2007-08..59-24 lost conference finals? then

Since that time the pistons are 435-671
For 2796-3038

A fun stretch just like from 1983-84 to 1991-92.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/DET/

Sadly Heat look Gassed. Boston sadly closer to another title.

They Haven't won in 15 years. At least one of us will be happy.

Boston has 17 Mitch . like the Lakers I hope neither never win again.

Miami, Dallas or golden state is ok by me although I can do without a pat Riley winning again lol.

Last edited:
Boston has 17 Mitch . like the Lakers I hope neither never win again.

Miami, Dallas or golden state is ok by me although I can do without a pat Riley winning again lol.

Still be a long time ago since their last.

One of either Steph, Klay, or Poole is due to go off for a game. Where they hit like 7+ 3s. I expect this to end tonight.

Curry just tweaked a ankle. He is still playing .

Last edited:
If James was playing 100 fouls would been called by now. Curry, Klay, Wiggins , Luca all getting hacked badly but no calls by the ref lol.

I still think Boston will beat golden state 4-2 . Dallas 4-1 if they play. Hope not.
Miami just seems to banged up right now.

Klay 7-12 from 3 with over a quarter to go.

He only had 2 fouls. Unless he needed a rest I would kept him in. The lead drop from
25 to 10 with him and a few others sitting.

Last edited:
Back