Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

New Golf Tour

Golfers who break clubs are thankfully rare to the point where I've never seen one intentionally broken by anybody. I have snapped off a few club heads when contacting the ball. It's a very uncomfortable sensation.

Last edited:
Golfers who break clubs are thankfully rare to the point where I've never seen one intentionally broken by anybody. I have snapped off a few club heads when contacting the ball. It's a very uncomfortable sensation.

Golfers who break clubs tend to just stop playing, after they realize how futile breaking clubs is and move to just throwing clubs into the water. Then they move on to not playing altogether.

There could be the occasional sojourn to nine hole par three, which, frustrating as it can be, pales in comparison to the frustration of real legitimate golf.

Last edited:
List of things I'd rather do than watch golf:

- change a flat tire on a hot summer day in direct Sun on the shoulder of a busy freeway
- go to walmart for any reason
- attend the Republitard National Convention
- watch Titanic
- read Eat Pray Love (or similar other bullshit fare)
- listen to the vapid coworkers at my last job tell me about restaurants they've eaten at
- visit Florida

List of things I'd rather do than watch golf:

- change a flat tire on a hot summer day in direct Sun on the shoulder of a busy freeway
- go to walmart for any reason
- attend the Republitard National Convention
- watch Titanic
- read Eat Pray Love (or similar other bullshit fare)
- listen to the vapid coworkers at my last job tell me about restaurants they've eaten at
- visit Florida

that's the nice thing about TV today...there are a lot of options. You don't have to watch if you don't want to.

I expect that there are a lot of things that I would rather do than watch golf on television. Too many to list. However, none of them involve risking my life or putting myself in dangerous situations or doing something that I don't like.

And there are probably many things that I should do rather than watch golf on television, and definitely attending Mass is one of those things.

Last edited:
I expect that there are a lot of things that I would rather do than watch golf on television. Too many to list. However, none of them involve risking my life or putting myself in dangerous situations or doing something that I don't like.

And there are probably many things that I should do rather than watch golf on television, and definitely attending Mass is one of those things.

We have Saturday night Mass so boom.. No conflict.

Last edited:

I usually can't bring myself to go to Saturday Anticipation Mass, unless it's First Saturday. And I usually go to a Morning Mass on First Saturday to honor that devotion. Which means, obviously, I then have to go to Mass on Sunday as well.

Last edited:
I usually can't bring myself to go to Saturday Anticipation Mass, unless it's First Saturday. And I usually go to a Morning Mass on First Saturday to honor that devotion. Which means, obviously, I then have to go to Mass on Sunday as well.

It's always been understood that Saturday evening Mass is the Sunday Mass.

I'm aware of that. I just prefer to attend Mass on Sunday.

Sure. I was in a situation when my Dad had Alzheimer and it was me and mom. We could never leave at the same time so one Saturday Mass, one Sunday Mass. And there were times where I couldn't leave at all .. God won't think less of me.

Sure. I was in a situation when my Dad had Alzheimer and it was me and mom. We could never leave at the same time so one Saturday Mass, one Sunday Mass. And there were times where I couldn't leave at all .. God won't think less of me.

I never presume what God thinks of me; however, I do know that He loves me.

Have you ever practiced doing chip shots from the back row pews to the alter?

That?s what we call a twofer - and you can do it on either Saturday or Sunday.

Not likely to find the owners of the two tours there, though.

Does LIV even still exist? Or did the Saudis chuck it after they bought the big tour?

EDIT: Damn.

Is there anything that isn?t on the internet?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g4fVbmCMD7Y&pp=ygUYTWFuIHBsYXlzIGdvbGYgaW4gY2h1cmNo

Last edited:
Back