Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Draft Thread 2017

Here's the info for Friday's and Saturday's draft rounds:

Rounds 2-3: 7 p.m. Friday:
ESPN and NFL Network (coverage will switch from ESPN to ESPN2 at 8 p.m.).

Rounds 4-7:
noon Saturday, ESPN and NFL Network.

Thanks for posting. I was set for 8 tonight.. I guess I have to hold off on my nap.

I'm looking for a guy like Budda Baker , Jourdan Lewis , or Chidobe Awuzie in the 2nd and then see what RB's are there in the 3rd or maybe a Taywan Taylor

Man, this nonstop booing of Goodell every time he shows his face is getting annoying. We get it. We dont like the guy. All you accomplish is delaying the start of the draft. Boo him until he gets to the podium, and stfu so we can begin.

Man, this nonstop booing of Goodell every time he shows his face is getting annoying. We get it. We dont like the guy. All you accomplish is delaying the start of the draft. Boo him until he gets to the podium, and stfu so we can begin.

I don't mind him.. The owners like him, the players are making much green because of him..

Philly fans boo 'everybody'. I forget how many years ago it was but Philly fans were booing Santa Claus and throwing snowballs at him!!

Philly fans boo 'everybody'. I forget how many years ago it was but Philly fans were booing Santa Claus and throwing snowballs at him!!

Thing is that it happens everywhere. If i was just Philly, id certainly understand.

Thing is that it happens everywhere. If i was just Philly, id certainly understand.

Goodell and the NFL's priorities are messed up. Those guys that hit their girlfriends/wives get a couple of games off, and Brady got 4 games along with the Patriots losing their 1st and 2nd round picks.
Then the grass/weed thing he came out and doesn't like them doing it, but they pass out pain killers narcotics like M and M candies.

I don't really get the love for Cook or Mixon. Cook is pretty much the same player as Abdullah. Mixon might be a better overall player, but I wouldn't even have him on the board.

Wonder where Grandy is.. Haven't heard from him in long time.

I was thinking the same Mitch. He would do the game threads, and iirc also the draft threads right?

edit; He was on this morning, but last post was in January.

Last edited:
Anybody else hoping for Melifonwu? He's a good player, but with his athleticism has a ton of potential to get better.

I was thinking the same Mitch. He would do the game threads, and iirc also the draft threads right?

edit; He was on this morning, but last post was in January.

I didn't notice this morning... One of my favorite posters. Hope he comes back on the regular.

Back