Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Draft Thread 2017

I want Teez Tabor with our 2nd round pick. His NFL comp is Slay. It would be nice to have two of that guy.

Interesting pick for the Cards. They seem to have the same idea as Detroit in building their Defense. A good idea I'd say.

I know this is a complete Michigan bias pick, but I kinda like Chris Wormley with our pick. If he is still there that is.

Last edited:
I want Teez Tabor with our 2nd round pick. His NFL comp is Slay. It would be nice to have two of that guy.

I like him but had him in the second tier , but the way its going we might have to select second tier ( albeit not too far from top tier imo ) I wanted Budda , ddnt think he would go this soon

I like him but had him in the second tier , but the way its going we might have to select second tier ( albeit not too far from top tier imo ) I wanted Budda , ddnt think he would go this soon

I was on Melifonwu precisely because I thought Baker would be gone before our pick. Tabor doesn't seem like a bad idea.

Would you guys pick yet another Linebacker or should they go Defensive line? Now I am not so sure what they should do with this second pick.

Would you guys pick yet another Linebacker or should they go Defensive line? Now I am not so sure what they should do with this second pick.

I want a CB in round two and a DE in round three. Tabor as the CB and Tarell Basham, DeMarcus Walker or Tanoh Kpassagnon as the DE

Back