Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Draft Thread 2017

Well, that's one way to go about it. Bears are going to be shit again. Good for us.

To be fair, we thought that about GB when Rodgers took over and about Minny when Bridgewater was drafted. Still, I think the kid is overrated.

I'm in a group text chat with a bunch of friends, all sorts of teams represented. The Bears fans just filled the chat with almost every obscenity and the other fans are laughing their asses off..

I'm in a group text chat with a bunch of friends, all sorts of teams represented. The Bears fans just filled the chat with almost every obscenity and the other fans are laughing their asses off..

I know I am laughing!

To be fair, we thought that about GB when Rodgers took over and about Minny when Bridgewater was drafted. Still, I think the kid is overrated.

Rodgers took over a solid, well built team. Did people really think they'd suck? I didn't.

And Bridgewater isn't even going to have his fifth year option picked up. Vikings are in no hurry to resign him. They're not exactly sitting pretty.

The Bears have soooo many holes and they just gave up a bunch to acquire a QB that is guaranteed to sit behind Glennon year one.

49ers get a bunch of picks AND pick the guy that most people would've had going #2. What a start for them.

Those stairs, not sure it's a good idea to have the new draft picks walking down 20 stairs..

THANK YOU CHICAGO. Bunch of idiots.... You really think The 9er's were taking him there? idk.......... thanks for giving up all those picks and making it harder for your team to get better. Appreciate that. Have fun with those 2 at QB

I did not think Rodgers was a bust. I was pissed when we passed on him. His freefall still baffles me.. as does Smith at #1.

Bears gave up 2017 3rd- and 4th-round round picks this year and a 3rd in 2018 to get draft Trubisky. Seems like alot for one spot.

Those stairs, not sure it's a good idea to have the new draft picks walking down 20 stairs..

LOL that's all we need our 1st rounder walking up all excited tripping and breaking something major.

True I didn't think about that but still a lot to move up 1 spot...

I remember when the Browns swapped places with us, from 9 to 8 or something close. They gave us a 2nd for that. Long term we didn't capitalize though.

Back