Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Draft Thread 2017

I remember when the Browns swapped places with us, from 9 to 8 or something close. They gave us a 2nd for that. Long term we didn't capitalize though.

We never use to capitalize in the draft.... New ERA now... And IDK seems like JAX has signed and drafted a ton of RB's before this and now to spend the 4th pick on one AGAIN? IDK he's a beast but also has been hurt and a LOT of touches in college.... I would have went Allen...

Glimpse into the future...

Fournette becomes the best rb in the league in his first few years, but in his final year of his contract, JAX struggles and barely makes the playoffs. Fournette sits out the wildcard game against the Las Vegas Raiders because they're way too good and he doesn't want to risk his next contract. And somehow, someone will justify his stance.

lol u see the guy on the calculator? adding up the trade value bout to pull the trigger nvm pick is in

Last edited:
Chris Wormley wouldn't be all that bad either, and he could be had in the second round. Think he would be there at our next pick? I think it is #52 in the 2nd round.

I was wondering if they would do that. I can't blame them really, Mariotta does need a receiver to throw to.

Might be a stretch but oh well. At least we don't have to worry about him falling to us now. I know some folks had us taking him at 21. I wasn't enthused.

Last edited:
Chris Wormley wouldn't be all that bad either, and he could be had in the second round. Think he would be there at our next pick? I think it is #52 in the 2nd round.

Maybe trade up. I would love him.

Take a LB or that big CB/S from Yvonne and get worm in round 2. Big win.

Corey Davis to the Titans. There goes my prediction lol. I was way off apparently

Okay, Corey Davis is good, but that's a bit of a shock pick here.

How bad can the jets possibly blow it here? The board is wide open, you'd almost have to be trying to screw this up.

I loved Davis , my pops went to Western so we have followed him his whole career and the dude is a freak !! Great selection , woulda loved for him to be a Lion but there was no way he would fall .

Maybe trade up. I would love him.

Take a LB or that big CB/S from Yvonne and get worm in round 2. Big win.

Yeah now I am re-thinking my preference with Wormley in the mix (I totally forgot about him) maybe they should go stud LB and then pick a DE.

Fuck espn! Just showed the next pick on their phone, crying.

Back